Reviews for The Path We Choose
S1203 chapter 5 . 4/27
Your storie make me melting... ahhh, what an Edward
it's simply me n you chapter 23 . 4/11
How emotional! Thank heavens they had each other to get through everything
I’m really glad Bella didn’t hide the scary letter from Edward. So glad he went to Emmett two and then Emmett went to both of the other boys. Can’t wait for more.
Ok, so here’s my theory: I think the psycho stalker is Jake. His character is being downplayed so far even though his actions are questionable. He has always been weird with Bella and she doesn’t give him the time of day. He has a lot of opportunity to get close enough to take pictures without being noticed because he works for her. I also think his little obsession with her has been escalating and now that Edward I in the picture, he sees his opportunity slipping away. His creepyness with Edward in Bella’s loft in that other chapter was a hundred and crazy percent. He may think because of Bella’s selflessness she’ll be afraid for Edward and the kids and send them away leaving Bella alone for him to “comfort”. Jake is the only character that is not “coupled up” and he MAY be in cahoots with Lauren as well. Am I in the ball park?
JD Thorn chapter 33 . 4/6
I think Bella & Edward handled the situation very welll on both of their parts. Oh those baby Cullens are a handful! The adults aren’t going to know what hit them! I hope Mad & Mase make it impossible to resist. They’ll have Bella as their mommy in no time!
JD Thorn chapter 29 . 4/4
Ok, so here’s my theory:
mibow chapter 33 . 6/21/2018
Thank you for a little mase face POV!
Guest chapter 37 . 6/16/2018
Does Edward know she might not be able to have children?
Guest chapter 32 . 6/16/2018
What happen to Victoria?
Guest chapter 43 . 4/14/2018
I get that hes devastated but hes not the only one. His kids need him too and hed rather be there for bella than be there for them. I hate his possessiveness of her.
Guest chapter 40 . 4/14/2018
Even though this is a good story, edwards character has been irritating me. I hate how he smothers and hovers over her too much. Its annoying, worse than when hes a vampire. Hes a lil controlling and possessive of her and tbh theres so much sex that it seems like thats what this story is about. They dnt need to do that in every damn chapter
Guest chapter 21 . 4/6/2018
Although i like this story so far, i think their relationship progressed too fast. I get that he cares about her but he shouldnt love just for the sex.
athome Jo chapter 50 . 9/14/2017
I LOVED this story!
athome Jo chapter 37 . 9/12/2017
That was beautiful!
jdcullen chapter 20 . 9/11/2017
I have to put my review here as this is where I've had enough. I re-read this story and the holes have led me to post my frustrations with this story. I'm appalled at the number of some of my favorite authors who plied this story with accolades,in their reviews. It's awful to see so many positive reviews for Charlie who in my opinion is not deserving of them.

I don't know what's worse: Your Bella who is soooo pure and wonderful or the hero you tried to portray Charlie as. Bella can seem to do no wrong and everyone just loves her. Charlie is just as guilty as Renee for allowing her to mistreat and neglect Bella. No excuses of love can overlook or allow that type of behavior! He also wasn't too in love with her if he had feelings for Sue and spending time with her. You added that element to the story which was probably a mistake in my opinion. He enabled Renee. I cannot imagine a parent or any teens of that age to sit idly by at a dinner and not interrupt or refute Renee's venomous statements. Especially her own father. As a parent, I'm sure Bella wouldn't allow Edward or anyone else to say those things to one of their children, if she's fierce about her kids. If Charlie was so intent on making that marriage work, then he should have got them into counseling early on.

Now to the additional parts that don't add up:
1) Esme was helping to raise 2-year old twins and run a foundation at the time Carlisle went to consult on Charlie's case. How did she abandon the toddlers and Edward who was finishing his residency to go clear across the country?
2) For that matter, Carlisle in a consultant role wouldn't have abandoned his practice/patients nor been allowed to take over the treatment and practice in another state. Charlie would most likely have had to go to him in N.Y.
3)Renee was a real estate agent in small town Forks. She couldn't have been doing that much business, let alone traveling. I sold real estate so I can speak with authority on this.
4) Edward comes from old money and the best upbringing/education, yet you constantly have him talk to the woman he hasn't known long but professes to love with language such as "shut the hell up" quite frequently. I think this was frequently over used and unnecessary.
5) Bella would have been made fully aware that Charlie was in his last days and entering hospice care (even if it was done in the hospital). She wouldn't have left his side to return to Oregon. Carlisle and Esme and the hospital as well, would have had her phone number.

Yes, I know it's your story and I truly am not trying to be a know it all, nor do I take the time to express my frustrations to this extent but I couldn't hold my peace any longer. If nothing else I really wish you had been given more constructive criticism back when this was written to have helped the story along better and add more plausibility to your story.

You have a lot of potential as an author. Thank you for taking the time to write and share your work.
3,893 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »