Reviews for Largo PQRST: Duet to the Beat of the EKG
Hikory chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I loved this! So funny and cute. I wish you would do an epilogue so I could find out what happened to them.
Kreyana chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I totally think there should be a little "Here's how they are/new challenges?" sequel. And that was cute - and I probably only read it because I've read all the other completed things you have D: *doesn't normally read anything other than M*

Hmmm... If I never actually check my email, does it make sense to subscribe to alerts...? ...*shrug*
accountnevermore chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I like the idea of Riku groping Sora to show his attraction, and trying to convince him to be with him. xD This was cheeky to the extreme, and yet sweet. :3
Anesthetic Writer Ren chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I WANT SEX. THE STORY WAS SO AWSOME BUT IT NEEDS SEX. OR AT LEAST THE BEGINING
navime chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
GOOD! I LUFF YOUR STORY !
SatoshiKyu chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I love this story. XD I've read it numerous times already, but it only just occurred to me that I've never reviewed it! Your portrayal of Riku was particularly satisfying-an eccentric homeless musician with the vocabulary of a snooty English professor! Grand stuff, simply grand.

Indeed, the story is positive GENIUS incarnate, but you know the part I love most about the whole thing? The title. I simply adore the title of this story, it's so freaking clever! Every good title should have a story of its own, and yours accomplishes it with flying colors. It marries the story's theme to the setting, outright telling you it'll have to do with music and that it will most likely be taking place in a hospital. And then, wonder of wonders, it freaking RHYMES! T_T I find myself mumbling the title of this story aloud to myself at random intervals, I'll have you know. So freaking catchy, like it's a line in a song or an epic poem or something. Just genius; pure, unadulterated genius!
KawaiiKilala77 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Haha, this fic is so adorable and it had laughing the whole time. I enjoy reading it.
lifeinanarchy chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Ok before I go any further...NAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. It was so adorably adorable, I couldn't help myself from smiling, especiallyat the very end/beginning when he sees Sora. make me go squeeee! :D
The Crystal Pen chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
TEWG: HOW CUTE! THE ENDING REALLY GOT TO ME AND ALMOST MADE ME CRY.

801: Cute. Utterly adorable. Baby animal adorble.

TEWG & 801
becca670 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
what an adorable story! i loved the love at first sight them x3

the writing was as good as always, keep it up! ;P
mushergirl chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
The ending made my inner romantic practically die of excitement XD

I loved it!
nearcreature chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I really like your story. It's well written...some mistakes but I make a lot and I mean a lot a lot a lot a lot of mistakes too :)

The song 'Falling Slowly' from the movie "Once" does match this story. I personally don't really believe in true love, but this story would be like a dream for me. Riku's love for Sora :D

Kay bye'bye!
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I love the irony in the story. It was very funny.
Ace Bellamanx Productions chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I am a true yaoi pervert at heart. v.v it's a good thing though so Im glad. Loved the fanfic but it would do well as a true story. : ) (")
LucifernSatan chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Cute, sweet, awesome! What a great Story, I really enjoyed it :)

I really liked the extra ending, to know that Sora was the cause of Riku's accident was super adorable :)