Reviews for Ghost
AWillowyFoot chapter 3 . 5/30/2015
;o; I think I'm gonna cry, that was so beautiful. I just, I really love your style of writing and I can't wait to read more of it because, jegus, Theres a lot... You just tied things from earlier chapters like when Merlin was on the phone with Gwen about Gaius and just Arthur with his friends you're so fantastic at foreshadowing and /creating/ a world even just for a little while I commend you greatly
Magpie1600 chapter 3 . 2/1/2015
Great story. Loved it so much. Really really sweet.
L0veinchaos chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
Well that was rediculously intense- like really intense... great ending though :)
isailhomoships chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
This was amazing. I cried. Like really hard. Good job omg.
christinemarie13 chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
I thought it was a nice story. I just wanted to hug Arthur when he was upset. The emotion throughout really popped.
The only issue was the disjointed wording and misuse of words throughout that held me up trying to figure out what was supposed to have been said. Just a bit distracting but a great story otherwise.
20000 WPM chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
This was such a unique story you had me trying to figure out what was really going on from the beginning. This last chapter and the conversation with Leon had me in tears. Thanks for sharing your story.
naoyi chapter 3 . 6/5/2014
teaRS ARE JUST BURSTING FROM MY EYES RIGHT NOW
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 3 . 5/19/2014
Wow. This story is great - it was surprisingly emotional for me too. Arthur does crazy shit though.
drowningsun chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Lol, I didn't realize I was still on the first chapter. XD This is cute. What is B-rated?
Shiro-Tenshi-Chan chapter 3 . 3/12/2014
such a sad but good story, I really had to cry at the end. Great work
MariaAquarius chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
it was alittle more angsty then to what i am use to but the story was good anyways and well done to sticking to the story well

SEE YA
RawrTheDinoLycan chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
That was so, so, so lovely.
Moi chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
Omg i just couldn't NOT smile and tear up in this chapter! So beautiful! I'm a huge fan of all your stories! Keep up the good work _b
Guest chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
Wow...that was an incredibly good read!

How no idea where this was leading until the last chap!
HavenCraze chapter 3 . 4/12/2013