Reviews for Duet
BluAsh54 chapter 47 . 1h
I love it! You nailed Tamaki's character right on! Nice job!
As I read the author notes , I see your story just growing so much longer than you expected it to be , not that I'm complaining!
Ah this story is so cute!
Anonymous Person chapter 27 . 1/6
Truly, I believe the biggest question in the entirety at Ouran is how Renge manages to appear literally anywhere, at anytime usually from below ground.
RomanceGirl14 chapter 37 . 9/23/2016
I'm reading this in the middle of the night and when I read your author's note at the beginning about "Crazier" being their song turned me to complete mush... Not that i wasn't already... I love matching songs to my favorite characters' relationships and I can't believe I didn't think of that song! It's perfect for the two of them! I love this story so far and can't wait to finish it.
Guest chapter 47 . 8/16/2016
Oh my god! Honestly the best tamakixharuhi fic. You are amazing. Keep on writing, ok?
Skidoogirl8 chapter 47 . 6/12/2016
OMG that was the best written fanfic I have read. Thank you so much for the time and effort you put into creating the beautiful love story... I wouldn't change a thing as in my opinion there was nothing that needed critiquing. Great storyline, well developed characters, plots and backgrounds... It was just simply amazing... Oh the feels, lol
foxesandflowers chapter 32 . 5/1/2016
IM SCREAMING THIS FANFIC IS SO CUTE IM MELTING INSIDE AH
ccoppinger779 chapter 19 . 3/29/2016
I'm not going to lie...their intimacy without actually dating bothers me, yet I see the different situation. Something that came to me while reading this was that love is wanting the best for another person, and doing whatever it takes to achieve it.
ccoppinger779 chapter 15 . 3/29/2016
I am one for the emotions, yet where is the reason behind the love; the reason that forms the foundation for the feelings to come back again and again. Love the story though!
luxartisan chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
I'm catching up on some long-neglected reading for other Ouran characters and found this. I liked this first chapter so I'm going to continue to read. I can't promise I'll give more than one review, but I wanted you to know I like this (even if you don't check in on this story anymore). Take Care.
Animeluver310 chapter 47 . 9/7/2015
Awwww I loved this story! I especially love this pairing,ur a very good writer and portrayed the characters well. I am a hopeless romantic and I love it! Make more plz!
evelyn-shaye chapter 47 . 8/20/2015
Oh my goodness! This is everything I ever wanted from a TamakixHaruhi fanfic! I'm new to the anime, but I've read some fiction since then, and this is the first story I've found where Tamaki and Haruhi's progression as a couple was completely natural. You maintain all the elements that make them who they are as individuals and then blend them into a couple personality that wouldn't work for some but is perfect for them. Brava! Thank you for a beautiful story. :)
FanaticallyInLove chapter 47 . 8/6/2015
That was simply stunning, a heart warming story that's absolutely perfect in every way. I love it!
falbreezy chapter 47 . 2/26/2015
Bravo! I loved this fic so much; it's now one of my favorites, and I don't add favorites often