Reviews for Duet
zunaira ghazal chapter 46 . 9/13
Ah, you make me want to listen to this Duet. Is there any particular piece of music that inspired it? I'd love to check it out.

Loved this fic, btw. Second reread after so many years. This inspired me to read the manga, and rereading the manga inspired me to come back to this again. :)
"...and save them both from the scene he was about to make."

Truer fictional descriptions have never been written for this OTP. :D
ABabyBirdHasNoName chapter 47 . 9/7
I loved this story 3
avatarinuyasha chapter 47 . 8/10
You just made me feel in love with Tamaki and Haruhi! I still have a thing for Hikaru and Haruhi, but this story... It's just so beautiful I could cry! It made me so happy, made my yesterday and today! Never stop writing! You are a wonderful writer, and I'm so in love with the skills! Keep it up!
Av'slovecat chapter 1 . 7/21
THIS STORY IS AMAZING please make a continuing story this long. And I miss Ouran highschool host club so much so your stories will keep me occupied
WHYYYYY did it have to end it was amazing
Romeo and juliet reference right there. Good!
'There was a warm, *friendly* kind of feeling in the air..." hmmm... she's completely oblivious isn't she?
Nana chapter 6 . 12/22/2017
I adore this so much!
Nana chapter 1 . 12/22/2017
Your writing is great. Good intro.
BluAsh54 chapter 47 . 11/19/2017
I love it! You nailed Tamaki's character right on! Nice job!
Guest chapter 26 . 6/1/2017
As I read the author notes , I see your story just growing so much longer than you expected it to be , not that I'm complaining!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/31/2017
Ah this story is so cute!
Anonymous Person chapter 27 . 1/6/2017
Truly, I believe the biggest question in the entirety at Ouran is how Renge manages to appear literally anywhere, at anytime usually from below ground.
RomanceGirl14 chapter 37 . 9/23/2016
I'm reading this in the middle of the night and when I read your author's note at the beginning about "Crazier" being their song turned me to complete mush... Not that i wasn't already... I love matching songs to my favorite characters' relationships and I can't believe I didn't think of that song! It's perfect for the two of them! I love this story so far and can't wait to finish it.