Reviews for House Renovations
this was amazing. simply amazing...
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 12 . 8/1/2013
Oh don't mind me. I'm just over here drowning in feels. AMAZING I LOVE IT *DIES*
LexiPlexi chapter 12 . 7/7/2013
A wonderful and believable deviant ending for the series. And it brought the two in a realistically new light. An eager House and a guarded Cameron... I really think that's how it would have played if the two ever got a real second chance in the show.

You also showed me another point of the their relationship that I never thought of before: House HAS been the one person to actually seek out Cameron in the show. Seeking her, the person. Not the prize.

I love love love this story to bits. You write them so damn well. :)
headoverhook chapter 12 . 1/19/2013
I really enjoyed this. Very well written, especially very in character. I'm sure writing House's character is quite a challenge. So thank you for writing him so well. :-)
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 12 . 9/24/2012
Nice. I really liked this story...it was very Wilson/Cuddyless...Those two tend to ruin ANY story...I know they ruined House MD for me...haha
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
You made some REALLY interesting points that I had not thought about...Cameron always did move too fast. She made quick emotional decisions then spent her time living with those decisions...no matter if they were right or wrong, judgmental or open minded, responsible or not...I also think that as 'manipulative' as Cameron thought House was (in canon), she was actually the most manipulative fellow House ever had and was only 'outdone' by Wilson and Cuddy. However, with all that said, I still think that Cameron would have been a much better 'partner' for House from season 4 on. OBVIOUSLY much better than the pairing that will remain nameless... I really hope that Cameron realizes that blaming House for her marriage failure is a mistake...after all Chase had not worked for House for over 2 years, had grown into a fine doctor and learned to stand on his own...his decisions were his alone. Also hope that House realizes that he did NOT ruin Cameron's marriage...her ability to judge others and 'selectively' forget her own shortcomings is what ruined her 'doomed' marriage.

I like this story and where it is going...
DayDreamer077 chapter 12 . 12/12/2011
this was a cute story. aw! that was messed up what that man did to Cameron's mom. wow! Psychopath! lol.
Savior Emma Swan chapter 12 . 12/11/2011
That was an absolutely fantastic fic. The events are all plausible and the characterization is perfect. I love your unique way of getting them together and your infusion of a backstory for Cameron. I applaud you on a job phenomenally done. Thank you for sharing.
Kanpuu chapter 12 . 12/27/2010
The reason I like the TV-show is mainly because of the characters and their reactions toward each other and you took these characters and bend them slowly to your liking in a very good way! Often writers have a specific mindset about the figures they write and normally this mindset doesn't change. What I especially like about your story is the journey House and Cameron share and your ability to subtly alter their mindset because of the situation they are in to lead them where many (me inclueded!) want them . . . together and willingly so! Thank you very much for this story! _
Alece chapter 12 . 12/13/2010
While bringing her mother's killer in near the end seemed a little odd, I love the progression of their relationship! And you write house really well :) I like that Cameron is handy, makes her more than just a pretty face. Awesome story! Thanks for sharing :)
AmberEye57 chapter 12 . 12/9/2010
This was an absolute joy to read. Like you, I'm a big fan of House and Cameron (not so much House and Cuddy). This was sweet and wonderful and lovely, and I thank you for writing it. Can't wait to read more of you. : )
hcficawardsmods chapter 12 . 9/3/2010
Hi,

This fanfic has been nominated for an award at the LiveJournal community hc_fanficawards. Please see http: hc_fanficawards/10281 . html (take out the spaces) for details and to collect your nominee banner.

Voting begins October 1st. Good luck!
linelm chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
This story is absolutely wonderful. I really enjoyed reading it!
A.House chapter 12 . 7/16/2010
GREAT STORY!

Much inspiration.

I loved it
catgrl chapter 12 . 7/10/2010
Chapters 4-12 were really good.. I'm glad things work out for House and Cameron.. For a min there i thou Chase was going to try and get Cameron back... Very good ending glad they got the guy that killed Cameron's mom...