Reviews for Come Back To Me
csiAngel chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Excellent writing of Gillian's emotions; heart wrenching seeing Emily and Gillian so worried. Nice touch with the bacon. A very touching piece.
LadyBigoud chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Just lovely!

And funny thing like Emily and bacon (food again as stimuli LOL!)
fhestia chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
That was wonderful! I'm sitting there reading your story, feeling so sad and worried and then Emily bursts in with a plate of bacon and I laugh! But then it wasn't the bacon that brought him back after all; it was Gillian's perfume. (I bet it WAS the bacon, though.) You write angst/hurt/comfort/romance better than any Lie To Me writer I've read. Ssh, don't tell anyone.
Julielein chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Grear !

Really Wonderful story.

And so true at the ending.
theadmiralscoffee chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
The perfume was perfect :)

~Hailey
tess.untitled chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
I remember reading this at a class and smiling at the screen but I am not sure I reviewed it because I can somehow see my teacher staring at the screen too and asking me what I was doing. *laughs*

Anyway, I loved this story. Very moving indeed and so soft... graceful. I can imagine this in my head and the perfume comment... brilliant. :) High-five to you and your amazing fics!
mylla88 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
OH My! this was so beautiful, so perfect and ..girl i don't know what to say! loved it! really!
ohcurliehair chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
i don't know why but i almost cried when cal said it was her perfume. that's just the sweetest thing ever :)
otlakerat chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Great story. So very well written. Thank you. I was a wreck reading it ... nervous Cal wasn't going to wake up! Hoping it was Gillian that got through to him... so happy Zoe wasn't in the room when he did wake. ( not nice.. ) Thanks...super ending. Loved it!
PhotonsBeFree chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
BACON! That made me laugh, my brothers love bacon, and that could bring them out of the sleep of death. I was all set up for it to be bacon that brought him back, but it was something better. What a wonderful surprise! The last paragraph was, of course, my favorite. I like the idea of Gillian taking that second chance. Thanks so much for this!
Fearsome Foursome chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Wonderful story, and the ending was perfect! Thanks for sharing!
Edwina B. Karch chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Ah that was a great story thanks
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Love that it was the perfume! The bacon would've worked on me!
Tomellie chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
That was lovely. Very moving. I loved the little moment she shared with Loker. Bless Emily and the bacon but of course if was Gillian's perfume that brought him round in the end! And your ending was perfect :)
SassyCop chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Her perfume! So perfect! This was so sweet.