Reviews for With My Tail In the Air
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Your powers of Awesome know no bounds, Suppi-chan! I am humbly in awe of your talent :D
Anazarel chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
OMG, I kept laughing throughout the entire one-shot.
CrystalVixen93 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Love ur story and hope u make another like this one again plz.
Warrior Queen 21 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
No words...just no words! I bow down to you
Lunar-Sol-42 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
That was pure awesome-sauce. My sides hurt now from trying not to wake everyone in the house with my laughter.

I've actually got a cat named Kirk and if I didn't know better I'd think you were describing him.
EdgeofDarkness chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
*bows* I worship you now, just so you know.
Midan no Hatake chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Oh god, I had to forcibly prevent myself from laughing until I fell off the chair. Extremely difficult by the way. :)
Lady Artemist chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
This story, is kind of fantastic and I love it.
Hellen Highwater chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
...I laughed so hard my face hurt. If I ever write a Star Trek fic, can I borrow your Spock/catnip geniusness? Positively brilliant.
lol chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
oh my gosh when cat jim headbutts sulu like a fist bump the "dude. bros." line was HILARIOUS
hjk chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Oh my gah I'm crying. CRYING! This was SO FRICKING FUNNY! Oh my gosh i don't know who you are but I wish I was friends with you in real life because the way you write makes you sound like a blast. So funny! There were a million things that had me laughing super loud out loud in real life no exaggeration. Jim missing the toilet when he pees; someone telling jim not to be a slut while he was in cat form; mccoy saying don't give the cat beer; pike just rolling the hell out of the room to get out of that situation LOL; saying jim was like the second mrs mccoy LOLOLOL; and oh my Lord how you write about cat jim talking saying "mahw" in response to different pieces of dialogue i just about pissed my pants from laughing! THANK YOU for sharing this!
argona chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Oh my god. I loved this. This idea wouldn't come to my mind in millions years and to think it was actually so fun to read.

I cracked up when Pike told Jim to stop being a slut.

And I loved the moral of .I 100% agree with it since I have experienced it as well.
The Sleeping Creature chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Hffchu.

I choked. Your fic put my life in danger.

I commend you, Suppi-chan.
Qwikshot chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
this story is hazardous to my health!

literally

i was roflmelao'ing so hard it nearly triggered my asthma ... thank GOD and all the saints that i wasn't eating or drinking anything, or i'd've choked

a totally fantastic story that is a definate must-read for all st2009 devotees

tyvm for sharing this gem!
Luna14 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I couldn't stop smiling all the way through this. It's brilliant! :-)
87 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »