Reviews for With My Tail In the Air
passionfornight chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
But Pike/Spock/Kirk jokes are the best. Nothing quite like them. They have the hint of "WHAT?" with a dash of "Well..." and then a large heap of pure amusement.

Loved this story though. It was cute and adorable. The perfect read.
powerofthecrazy chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Oh my goodness. This was WAY too good! I like your writing style, and just the whole concept. And poor Pike! Although it's also funnier than hell. Great work!
Darra Greymist chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Someone who lives two doors away from me just came in to ask if I was OK. THAT is how hard I'm laughing. HE SO WOULD. SO, SO WOULD. I love you. And "Dear sweet popsicle Jesus?" my new favorite swearword. Mwa hah
Moonfairyhime chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
That was beyond awesome! So, so funny!
AnimeSiren chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
The Pike interactions had to be my favorite.

This was freaking hilarious! Good work!
RogueAngel chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
First off, I don't really like cats. And now I know that cats are just humans with their bodies off in the nether... explains their evil genius, doesn't it?

Second - "jesus fucking wept" is the funniest line ever. I think I'm going to start using it. Thanks.

And the catnip. lol...

Thanks - RA
Ann chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I burst out laughing at McCoy's reaction on first seeing Kirk as a cat! LOL!
afreezingnote chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
That was completely hilarious. I loved it.
Animegoil chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
FUCKING AMAZING. Hahaha, I could not stop being amused at this, this was fantastic. so much fun to read, with that particular witty prose style that I seem to keep finding in this fandom and absolutely adore 3 3
mit Ausdruck chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Ohmigosh! This was totally wonderful! Absolutely hilarious - I'm sitting in a very public place and I couldn't stop laughing the entire time I was reading this (at one point there were tears) and I kept getting weird looks. :D And I needed cheering up today, which this did, so really it's good all 'round. Thanks for posting!
bookdragon01 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
ROFLMAO
MissSilver chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
This was so funny! I just had to tell you that! The catnip and Pike. Dear lord I love it!
k123 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
This was SO CUTE. Kitten!Jim is my new favorite thing ever. And there are never enough Pike/Spock/Kirk jokes in the world :)
LostSchizophrenic chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
OMG. I think I cracked a rib trying not to laugh hysterically in the library...That was utter awesomeness. Also? The "Hellraiser" reference? Priceless. This is just hilarious!
Luminareth chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
You're great. No other words necessary.
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »