Reviews for With My Tail In the Air
AnimeSiren chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
The Pike interactions had to be my favorite.

This was freaking hilarious! Good work!
RogueAngel chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
First off, I don't really like cats. And now I know that cats are just humans with their bodies off in the nether... explains their evil genius, doesn't it?

Second - "jesus fucking wept" is the funniest line ever. I think I'm going to start using it. Thanks.

And the catnip. lol...

Thanks - RA
Ann chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I burst out laughing at McCoy's reaction on first seeing Kirk as a cat! LOL!
afreezingnote chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
That was completely hilarious. I loved it.
Animegoil chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
FUCKING AMAZING. Hahaha, I could not stop being amused at this, this was fantastic. so much fun to read, with that particular witty prose style that I seem to keep finding in this fandom and absolutely adore 3 3
mit Ausdruck chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Ohmigosh! This was totally wonderful! Absolutely hilarious - I'm sitting in a very public place and I couldn't stop laughing the entire time I was reading this (at one point there were tears) and I kept getting weird looks. :D And I needed cheering up today, which this did, so really it's good all 'round. Thanks for posting!
bookdragon01 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
ROFLMAO
MissSilver chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
This was so funny! I just had to tell you that! The catnip and Pike. Dear lord I love it!
k123 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
This was SO CUTE. Kitten!Jim is my new favorite thing ever. And there are never enough Pike/Spock/Kirk jokes in the world :)
LostSchizophrenic chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
OMG. I think I cracked a rib trying not to laugh hysterically in the library...That was utter awesomeness. Also? The "Hellraiser" reference? Priceless. This is just hilarious!
Luminareth chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
You're great. No other words necessary.
Ysabet chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Wow... you really ARE evil. I mean, I knew it in a kind of abstract way, but still. I just nearly had to have the Heinlich Maneuver performed on me due to inhaling my tea when I got to the catnip section- one coworker got me a trashcan to throw up into and the other dithered around, handing me kleenex and asking me anxiously over and over whether or not I could talk.

TOTALLY worth it, though. That was damn funny and I needed damn funny. Thank you.
Aoi24 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
brb, loling forever.

Kirk is a cat, I love it. :D

Plus the wonderful little touches in decsription like with McCoy and Spock and Sulu being his bro. Awesome, her is your internets, thank you for the win.
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6