Reviews for Working For the Dragon
PinkCrookshanks chapter 19 . 10/21/2011
I can't wait to read about the ball! I'm curious to know Ginny's dress 3
Malfoyluver chapter 19 . 10/21/2011
I like how your characters are different from the other d/g fics. Its nice to see a change and a good one too! Ginny is really funny. Draco is just dreamy with his subtle affections. The way he made her compose her own invitation was cute!

Blaise is great too, these guys have got great bromance going on!

Cant wait to read the next chap, update soon pls!
Inklings96 chapter 19 . 10/19/2011
excellent, update soon!
HelloNacilme chapter 19 . 10/18/2011
I couldn't help reading your review and feeling so incredibly shocked.. and CONFUSED. Wait, so do you or do you not like the story? your review is so conflicting, I'm lost for words. I had to analyze your review, only to be confused once again. this story is amazing and all the 190 reviews, excluding yours, would agree with me.

Ginny, so brilliantly portrayed by the writer, is an AMAZING CHARACTER and you have unfortunately failed to understand and most importantly, LOVE her.

Bottom line: this story is amazing and you need to reconsider. Reconsider.

P.S. in case n you haven't realized, her parents have been in Bulgaria and have only come back into the scene recently, so get your facts right Nac.

P.S.2 what the hell is a Nac?

P.S.3 when you were reviewing, did you fail to see this part of the window which says 'A well rounded critique is often the most rewarding gift a reader can give . Please use this golden opportunity to offer a well deserved praise and/or tips for improvement.'
Nacilme chapter 19 . 10/17/2011
Yay! First time review!

I must apologize first, actually. I started to read your fic about half a dozen times, but couldn't reach past the third chapter. And don't get me wrong, I was always really curious 'cause it's well written and has a fine post-Hog theme. But maybe at those times I was not focused on reading fanfic (thing that happens a lot when you've already read all the possible DG fanfic in the world and has been doing so for the past 10 years). Do you get? But still, really really sorry.

So today, finally, trying to overcome another tedious day at work, I restarted from chapter one and finished right now, 12 hours latter, and Yay! Totally worth it, just like I knew it would be!

There were really those times when I got on face-palm mode, with Ginny's complete stupidity on life, but... Yeah... It's totally her to be like that some times.

One thing I can comprehend, though, is WHY THE HELL HASN'T SHE TOLD FAMILY YET! That's a whole new level of stupidity for Fandom-Ginny. Really, Achievement Golden Star for you! lol

Well, here's my contribution for the 200 Reviews goal! Hope the 20th chapter comes soon! See you there!

Homerunhitter chapter 19 . 10/17/2011
LUV IT! I hope this review helps get you to your 200 review goal! I think this was the best chapter so far, luved the Draco POV!

Update soon please!
I love this story chapter 19 . 10/17/2011
This story is amazing! Just.. Keep writing!

It's so awesomee!

And THANKYOU. Next chapter is gonna be totally awesomeeeeee! (:
AwesomeJobBro chapter 19 . 10/17/2011
ABSOLUTE TREAT! Confession, i didn’t read this chapter the moment it was uploaded. And second confession, WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING! HOW I LIVED NOT READING THIS I DON’T KNOW.

This people, this, COMPLETED MY DAY.

You have done a brilliant job with Draco, an amazing amazing AMAZING job. It’s very hard writing from guy’s point of view, let alone THE DRACO MALFOY. BUT YOU! You wrote it FANTASTICALLY! I really really loved it! You have this amazing way of writing that literally transports me into their minds world. Thank you for that :):):)

Yours Truly,

Biggest Fan in the World

curlygurly82 chapter 19 . 10/16/2011
yayyy awesome chapter :))
crystal17 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
i think it should stay written from ginny's pov
lulu325 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
wow wow wow wow wow wow wow
rachel chapter 19 . 10/15/2011
anna chapter 19 . 10/15/2011
keep goinnnn
madi chapter 19 . 10/15/2011
Jess chapter 19 . 10/14/2011
Love! Love! Love! Wonderful chapter. I can't wait for the ball!
345 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »