Reviews for Working For the Dragon
thedarknessiswithinme chapter 31 . 5/17/2013
I absolutely love Drinny. this was a great story. would you mind if I shared this on my Drinny page on fb?
the one and only chapter 31 . 5/8/2013
OMG I LOVED THE EPILOUGE.
It was the perfect way to end it! :)
I really enjoyed reading this and I will continue to read all of your stories as you have an amazing writing style.
Vikki chapter 31 . 4/27/2013
really loved this story and your writing style. congratulations on producing such a brilliant piece of fiction!
Keliza-Artemis chapter 31 . 4/18/2013
Loved it!
Cheliz chapter 18 . 4/13/2013
I hate tea parties to. I was sitting in the library the other day, doing some research on the computer. There where no other sitting places so I sat down on a large chair close to the network and tried to work. Then some arrogant snobs where having a tea party there ( that's ab;e when you reserve in our library grrr), filling up almost the intire library, so i moved the chair as far as I could to make room for the librarians so they could take orders. They even had those snobbish accents you expect the queen to have. Then a librarian came up to me with a worker saying I took to much space and if i didn't go they would call the cops. I tried to make room as much as possible but while the snobs got almost every inch of the room and they were calling for me! It was so not fair, i am just a young girl of the age of fifteen that tries to work so hard and they were kickig me out. it was so noy fair and adventually i sat in another room where the wifi was almost zero andthe internet was bad as hell, while they drink their stupid tea! I am just a fifteen year old geek if i must admit. I sit there as much as i can and work hard and they call the cops! I cried badly you know. it was so not fair.
babyscardinal chapter 31 . 4/11/2013
You did a great job. Wonderful story.
marinka chapter 31 . 4/7/2013
Loved the epilogue, fluffy but Ginny shines through:))
Nutmeg44 chapter 31 . 4/7/2013
Awww, I love Draco too. I'm sad to see this story end but I'm happy everything is resolved and the couple gets their happy ending. Ginny should have moved out, then she could have had sexy times with Draco without the prying eyes of family. Awesome! Can't for updates of Better With You.
Mylarpureblood chapter 31 . 4/7/2013
Been following this for a while now, and at the moment it's all I read anymore on ff. so thank you for the most wonderful tale. It was such a beautiful journey.
dutch potterfan chapter 31 . 4/7/2013
What can i say? A great ending to a great story!
ManonVarendaz chapter 31 . 4/7/2013
I simply loved this story. I particularly loved Ginny's sarcasm in her head. Very well done.
jackptollers chapter 31 . 4/7/2013
Ahh it's over! I'm gonna cry! I've followed this story since the beginning 3
hpfan02 chapter 30 . 4/2/2013
lovedd loved loved this story! read it in 2 days! i hope you keep writing stories here about draco and ginny!
you've got a new fan
The one and only chapter 30 . 3/29/2013
Aww yay i guessed it correctly!
I loved the way you ended it. So sweet! :)
Looking forward to reading better with you.
:D
cynthiarott chapter 30 . 3/29/2013
I really liked this chapter!
342 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »