Reviews for Working For the Dragon
DSRaven chapter 10 . 11/24/2010
I love it !

They're such a happy couple :)

Can't wait for the next chapter

I love your humour and the way you write :D
Hellyeah chapter 10 . 11/24/2010
"Previously, it was rather predictable with Voldemort and everything." everytime I remember that line I laugh like a mad person.

Once again, you have blown me away dear dear DEAR Talented author! Blown me away so bad that I am totally gonna read this chapter again and again and again and again!

GINNY FREAKING ROCKKKKKSSS ASS MAN! I love her so much and I'm more in LOVE with her character as each chapter progress! This chapter was tooooo hot! Draco malfoy, I swear, in this chapter, you have captured his every charm and

DROP. DEAD. GORGEOUS personality!

I'm seriously OBSESSED! with your story. I love it sooooo much that words can't express it. Seriously.

I LOVVVVVVVVEEEE THIS CHAPTER! Please listen to more music ;) if music means more chapters then HELLYEAHBABYYYYYY!

If I was a publicist or some kind of richass businessman, I would die but never forget to publish this kickass story!

Now whenever I see clips of Harry potter and see Ginny and Harry together, I find myself shouting at the screen, "noo! You and Draco Rock more" this is the extent to which you have blown me away with you story!

Please update soon and Im your BIGGEST FAN EVER!

I'm naming you the Queen of Fanfic
Nutmeg44 chapter 10 . 11/23/2010
I am loving all the blatant acts of sexual harassment on the part of Mr. Malfoy. Then again, if he was my boss I'd welcome the butt-swat too. Good chapter. Can't wait for the next update. Hopefully your muse will help you crank the next update out soon.
the one and only chapter 9 . 11/21/2010
The beginning of this chapter started with such a BANG! I can't wait for Ginny and Draco to get some real action.

This chapter was good. Though I wonder how Ginny is actually gonna convince Draco for lunch. I'd love to see that in the next chapter.

Update soon! I really love your story and would want to know what happens next. :)
bluelover13 chapter 9 . 11/16/2010
I love this story! It's really funny with a bit of mystery thrown in. I can't wait to read the next chapters. Thanks for the story (_)

P.S. In chapter 6, you mentioned Dean Thomas hooked up with Romilda Vane but in chapter 8, you wrote that he was married to Lavender Brown.
YourFan1 chapter 9 . 11/16/2010
Pause a minute there,you said you wrote this when you mind wasn't to it? Dude! THIS IS AWESOMMEEEE! I can't FREAKING WAIT to see what your story how your story will be continued when your mind is there. Omg, I'm getting uber excited.

Well back to this chapter.

Hmmmm, I'm thinking of a word(or maybe 2) to review the chapter.. Okay yup got it.

AWESOME

I MENTION AWESOME? yup AWESOME

about HELLYEAH AWESOME!

I seriously freaking LOVE THE WAY YOU WRITE. I always find myself wondering when I read your story,what the hell are you doing on fanfic? You should be on the New York Time Bestseller's shelf! Nevertheless, if fanfic is breeding BRILLIANT SUPERB *AWESOME* TALENTED WELL-DESERVED writers, then Rock on Fanfic.

Omg cliffhanger! Nooooo. Actually no, I like cliffhangers. They make me suffer and when I finally do get a dose of mybadaddiction, I feel like so good it's almost like being on drugs!

This chapter was fluent, with splash of suspense, eye-widening-mouth-opening turns AND hilariously-hilarious! I find myself giggling and LOL-ing, like a mad person :P.

And not to forget, the starting scene. Oh my lord it gave me goosebumps! So many stories on fanfic have lovey-dovey stuff but oh my, the way you wrote it.. Gosh it was beautiful and sooooo HOT at the same. Maybe coz it's Draco :P

So anyways dear author, please update soon and rock on man. Let me tell you, you're one of THE (if not the best coz I don't read the whole of fanfic) BEST writers on fanfic. Your work is brilliant.

XOXOXO!
fanfare chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
you have a lot of run-on sentences. you also have a lot of sentences that are worded very strangely and confusingly. Do you have a beta? you should consider getting one. It will help you get followers to this fic. (or any that you write).
mercedescello chapter 9 . 11/15/2010
Oh please hurry! I want to see what happens!
A thing 4 luvin LEAH chapter 9 . 11/15/2010
wow i realllllyy like this story but iim have to pause it an come back to it later when it fully flowing cuz i want to get the full effect
Nutmeg44 chapter 9 . 11/15/2010
I'm so glad to see an update. That dream was steamy. I'm not sure I could look him in the eye after that dream either. lol

Next update please.
divaesque chapter 8 . 10/24/2010
I like your work so far, i think your story is cute, sweet and funny all at the same time, please update soon.
You know you love me chapter 8 . 9/20/2010
So I was reading chapter 8 and I found the sign "feel free to disappear" absolutely funny. It was like so pun intended. Haha.

Anyways love your story. Wasn't much of a Ginny and Draco fan until I read your story. Update soon. :)
anotherloveroffanfiction chapter 8 . 9/11/2010
they are getting somewhere yay first name basis...lol can't wait until the next chapter
MrsLoveett chapter 8 . 9/10/2010
I read this chapter twice coz I love it sooooooo freaking veryyyyyy much!

Ahhhhhh Draco and Ginny moments! How have I been craving for them !

For me, this was the best chapter so far! And you never ever fail to make it witty and SUPER FUNNY!

I really love Ginny! She's the real deal man! I love to see all her mini thought bubbles and all!

Omggggggg! He called her GINNYY! I swear my heart did a mini flip!

I love this story so much.

GINNY AND DRACO!

This was a real treat dear author.

A real treat!

IM DYING FOR MORE, pllleeaaassseee update soon :D

Gimme haagen daaz or gimme this story, oh baby I'll choose this story anyday anytime!
the one and only chapter 8 . 9/10/2010
This chapter finally had draco-ginny!

The last part when he came home with her was really cute.

And the sign feel free to disappear was funny.

343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »