Reviews for Working For the Dragon
cynthiarott chapter 30 . 3/29/2013
I really liked this chapter!
JessebelleSilver chapter 30 . 3/28/2013
Yay, finally! )
marinka chapter 30 . 3/27/2013
Finally! any wedding bells on the horizon? Looking forward to reading some more "Under the Mistletoe ".

P.S. request, could you write Draco-Veela story? PLEASE! There is only one completed story and i think it is definitely has a lot of potential:)
MissKukyMonster chapter 30 . 3/27/2013
Nice story, I really enjoyed it! Very good writing, and different from the run-of-the-mill Draco-Ginny story. Thanks for sharing!
Mylar chapter 30 . 3/27/2013
That was the single most beautiful thing I've read in a while. Thank you. I absolutely loved this.
Waterlilly87 chapter 30 . 3/27/2013
I love it this was a real sweet moment
dutch potterfan chapter 30 . 3/27/2013
Really loved this chapter, but how did Ginny get out of there? Did Draco save her? Is this the ending or is there going to be an epilogue?
Nutmeg44 chapter 30 . 3/27/2013
I'm so sad to see this story end but so happy that GInny and Draco finally declared their feelings for each other. What happened with Audrina and Goyle? Will there be an epilogue? Do we find out how Draco found Ginny and how Tonks was able to arrest the baddies?
babyscardinal chapter 30 . 3/27/2013
It was a nice chapter, although it would have been the icing on the cake to have seen Draco actually rescue her. It was nice for the family to finally support Ginny as well. It was really appropriate at the end to have Ginny fight to say the I love you words. It was a good story and you did a great job. Thanks for the great read!
Obsessed-and-Undecided chapter 29 . 3/25/2013
I am officially ADDICTED to this amazing story! So, please PLEASE update soon 3
The one and only chapter 29 . 3/19/2013
She was found cause the ministry is alerted if someone uses one of the three unforgivable curses? Haha. No idea but just my guess.
Did she like go into a dream sequence or is it like the rest of it will be in flashback?
Anyways looking forward for the epilogue.
The one and only chapter 28 . 3/19/2013
I can't believe you stopped at that cliffhanger! I probably would have been soo anxious if the next chapter wasn't uploaded!
PS. Your loyal readers would continue to read your stories no matter how long you take to upload them. After all it is great writing!
The one and only chapter 27 . 3/19/2013
Ooohhh sounds like the next chapter is gonna be interesting!
You know I was actually feeling bad for Ginny with the way Draco was acting. And then I felt so embarrassed for her after. Haha
I love the way you add a couple of one liners to make the chapter funny.
The one and only chapter 26 . 3/19/2013
"If my brother Ron was chilli sauce, I was like hot sauce or wasabi in comparison."
This line totally cracked me up! It was too hilarious to not mention.
Cant wait to see what happens next! :)
Waterlilly87 chapter 29 . 3/19/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter! I love this story
343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »