Reviews for Working For the Dragon
dutch potterfan chapter 29 . 3/16/2013
Oh my god! This was really good stuff. Can't wait for Draco to find her.
maplemalfoy chapter 28 . 3/13/2013
it's a good story..
draco and ginny are together.. and they really are a good couple.. the story is good.. hope you upload the new chapter soon..
i like to read the epilogue and the final chapter soon.. sorry if my english is not good.. :)
Blackveil chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
I love this! Especially Ginny's amusing thoughts… a complete innocent a d lovely story! This is real girlhood in the bag
Wane Soo-Jin chapter 28 . 2/28/2013
Hi ! I just finished reading these 28 chapters, I loved it.
Looking for other of your fictions I saw your profil and it's a bit funny because I felt like I could have write it :
I'm 21 this month.
(I'm an Aquarius)
I am (also) a law student, but I always wanted to be a journalist.
And I'm a big bookworm.
I'm sarcastic and a complete air-head.
And your statement "I love writing and I LOVE fanfiction but I don't get to spend as much time here as I would like to" is valid for me too. Even if I haven't post anything yet.

So I guess it's not a surprise I've loved your story.
Can't wait to read the following chapter.
babyscardinal chapter 28 . 2/19/2013
I absolutely love this story and think that you have done a wonderful job of writing Draco and Ginny. I can't wait to see how you finish it off. Good stuff!
dutch potterfan chapter 28 . 2/10/2013
Please hurry with the next chapter! the suspense is killing me...
Nutmeg44 chapter 28 . 2/10/2013
Oh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY when I comes. I remember when this story started. I will be sad to see it end but I can't wait to see how it turns out. I haven't seen a lot of Blaise recently, I'm starting to miss him. Awesome story though.
i think malfoy rocks chapter 27 . 1/23/2013
I am a BIG fan of this story i always keep reading it over and over again so update soon
catoalltheway123 chapter 27 . 1/22/2013
Update soon please.
catoalltheway123 chapter 20 . 1/21/2013
Please update
Guest chapter 27 . 1/17/2013
I love you story and i'm dying to know what will happen so please i'm begging you update soon
339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »