Reviews for Debasement
skylarkz chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I'm not sure if I should say this is brilliant or absolutely horrible! I wanted to cry it was that good! My poor Matty! I would have stayed with him! I just wanna go up and hug him!

Amazingly awesome job! Love it!
MARVELCOMICS chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
This is so sad... it just made a certain hatred for L grow stronger. I always kind of felt like he didn't really care for the kids at Wammy's. Hmm... I like box mashed potatoes. :) Wonderful job.
nefertani chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Aw, I loved this.
Miss Bright chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
I read this months ago, sorry for not leaving a review then, heh heh. Who knew that mashed potatoes could be used as an apocalyptic metaphor ;-; ? Very original and well written (of course)...and sad. Yeah, this was a pretty dark/depressing fic. I liked it :)
Lalala chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
While I was reading this, I was thinking of it as a prequel to selfish. I'd love to see a sequel because I don't want to see Matt in such a sad state. Reading this made feel even more for Matt. :'(
iphis16 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Teeth... Biting lip. Tears... Rolling down cheeks. Sadness... Much.

That was so sweet and so very sad. Such an interesting way to look at it.

~Mademise MorTe
Middle-Earth Muggle chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I must say, this is one of my favorites of your stories. If you look at it a certain way, it could also be a sequel to Secret Sinners.

One issue is unclear, however: the fall of Wammy's House (how everything just degrades after Mello & Near leave). I didn't see it mentioned in mangas 1-12, but I haven't been able to get my hands on 13, nor have I seen the anime. It that canon or just fanon? I mean, does Ohba ever actually say what happens to Wammy's House?

-Trivia
BeyondBirthday'sBestie chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I bet you didn't know by now that I secretly stalk your fanfiction...

You are so amazing. Gah. Wonderful work.

I love this whole 'Matt-becoming-so-damn-depressed-after-Mello-and-Near-leave'

So wonderful.

WRITE MOORREE.

I mean, if you want..*looks sheepish*
ChocoAndCigs chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Only two reviews? That makes me sad. You deserve so much more than that. )x

Everyone always has Matt saying that the House was so dull and boring after M and N left but this story made me realize that I haven't seen one piece about HOW it was dull and boring. I really loved that you did this for some reason, it felt very real, like that's what actually happenned. And that's the kind of writing I love. Convincing, emotional. All that good stuff.

You did a great job. I always get excited when I see you posted something new. :)
Lucidique chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I can't even eat mashed potatoes without being tormented by our sad and alone little Matt now. And I liked mashed potatoes. ( And by the way, your writing just keeps getting better and better with every story you write. And I hate you for it. I also love you for it. D
AlchemyOtaku0922 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Ah! This made me feel so bad for Matt! Your writing is excellent! Amazing story loved it!