Reviews for Rara Avis
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
wen are you gonna put more
Shingekyo chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I love your Joker stories omg ive read them all
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I... Demand... A... Two chap oneshot! This one told from blacks pov. yep... Things will get steamy... 0/0 blushes full-body.
Daevanam Daevo chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Loved this! I especially loved the tone with which you used to write this. I just wish there was more Joker in the actual manga!
xdgirl1001 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I'm not very familiar with Joker but this was a good story. Is Joker one person or two people, sometimes I see him depicted as one or two people. Anyway this was good.
zerOtodona chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
(makes a thumbs up sigh) I barely know his character to, but this makes me like what little I know all the better
Spicy Diamond chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Ooh. Very interesting take on Joker's character - or would it be characters? - and he's perspective of Alice's intrusion into Wonderland. I like it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I don't really know much about Joker but I love the story! Its so unique and interesting to see Alice with Joker like this!
PiperDreamer chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Congrats! Your the first person to write ANYTHING starring Joker! Thank you!

I don't know much about his/their personality (does anyone?) but I do love how you portay him!

Here's something I found out though; turns out that the Joker's are not twins but the same person (one is White-Joker the other Black-Joker) with two bodies but they share the same clock.

No wonder he's so dang hard to kill.

Thanks again!
Fate Pwns You chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
DAMN YOU TO MOTHERINGFUDGING HELL! JK JK XD I so planned on doing a Joker oneshot first! LOL jk but I can't win them all I guess xD but this is WAY better than anything I could have done! I mean I haven't played Joker but this seems pretty good! Awesome job!
littleseren chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
AH I've been waiting for somebody to write AlicexJoker- I just didn't think it'd come so soon! Thankyou SO much for writing, it's really refreshing I adore this pairing and really hope you decide to write more 3

Thanks again!