Reviews for The Blanket
Little Tsu chapter 16 . 2/1/2016
I loved this story & pairin' the whole way through & Anders is a sexy riot in Awakening(unlike his DA2 self; I blame Justice), but that final line almost made my choke on my own laughter. That's gonna be total chaos & a whole lotta "Uh, I didn't do it.". lmao
Hesiod chapter 6 . 1/30/2015
Quarter way through and not sure if I'll be able to read this all in one go - but I wanted to review while I'm still reading this on my laptop and not on my phone.

Simply put, fantastic story so far! I'm quietly pleased that I have not yet reached even the halfway point yet. I've never read any stories for this pairing before, and in honesty, I don't read much of anything containing Anders. But you've done great characterizing him and the commander, making them both likable with their own believable faults and backstories.

Your storyline is intriguing with just the right balance of dialogue, action, and plot progression. There is a lot of creativity in this piece, complimented nicely with the the familiarities you've woven through your narrative.

I'm very impressed.

Definitely enjoying what you have here and hoping I've have the time to read through the rest of the story (plus its sequel) in the next couple days.

Thank you for posting this!
Elazara-Dawn chapter 16 . 9/5/2012
Loved this story Soo much. It was sweet and exciting and sexy. Perfect.
In Somnis Veritas chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
Great story. I almost choked on my drink when I read this line.

"Alright. For your sake I hope it's not the I'll-be-haunted-by-this-later-because-you-accidentally-burned-down-a-chantry sort of surprise."
Suilven chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Love this story so much! The humor is really well done(the sequence when they're discussing the blanket while riding in Alistair's entourage is my favorite) and your take on Anders is great.
Torilund Archer chapter 16 . 6/13/2011
I'm so not an Anders fan. And yet... fucking awesome story! You, Axia West, are a great writer and funny as hell. Thank you so much for this story. Consider me a convert.
Katrina-Cousland chapter 16 . 5/24/2011
This story is phenomenal! It is so sweet, and I love that it had such a great ending. Especially for Anders! I love him so much, and there just aren't enough stories out there that turn out so well for him in the end. He deserves to be happy dammit! I really like the idea that you went with for Leliana and Nathaniel too! All in all, this is one of the best fanfics I think I've ever read! I really do hope you decide to continue it with a sequel. I'd love to see how things turn out for them. Thanks for writing this. It was just beautiful!
Antgirl89 chapter 16 . 3/24/2011
They recommended this story to me when I was looking for some good, funny Ander fanfics. One of the best fanfics I've read to tell you the truth. Very well written, characters well developed, lots of humor just as I like it and plenty of Anders the mage. Do you write originals? If you do they must be pretty good as well. Thanks for this treat, I truly enjoyed it and laughed so much and blushed so much people were looking at me weird. Oh and near the end I absolutely loved it, I'm a sucker for men eager and happy to be daddies.
WesternFish chapter 16 . 3/16/2011
Beautiful!
Kiki Aries chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I loved Anders second guessing himself about lovin th Warden.
Kiki Aries chapter 16 . 12/16/2010
I loved it. I secretly am in love with goofy Anders.
Zinala chapter 5 . 12/13/2010
Omg, the part about the orgies was just awesome. The way it was worded, ahh, makes me think of me and my friends.

Anywho, this is amazing so far. I am off to read the rest now :3
Imo-musume chapter 16 . 11/14/2010
Love Ander's characterization in this piece. Felt sorry for Alistair for being such a useless d*ck, but that was entirely believable as well. Lots of really great humor - you have a gift for banter. One thing: in the last chapter prone lying face down (supine face up). Looking forward to reading more of your stories!
Countess of Monleigh chapter 16 . 9/14/2010
-Squeals happily- I don't care that it took all the way till the end for Anders to finally get her into the sack. It was WORTH IT! More than worth it. This story is the absolute BEST I have read of Anders and the Warden. And to be honest I much prefer the Elf Wardens. Anyway. I really hope that you choose to continue this in Orlais with them and maybe a child... Or three. -Smiles- This is perfect.. -Makes Notes-

Please consider writing more. I loved it.

My Best Wishes and Hopes To You,

Countess of Monleigh
Countess of Monleigh chapter 15 . 9/14/2010
He he he. Nice. Finally a kiss happens. -Grins and Makes Notes To Tell Husband How To Act More Like Anders-

CoM