Reviews for Running on Faith
HeathRowTottie chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
What a tender, loving little fic. Entirely yummy!
toomuchlifetolive chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
'We no longer belong to the NYPD

We belong to each other.'
- fantastic line! Great, something like this should have really happened ;)
insubordinationfreak chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Very powerful take. I'm going to watch 'Loyalty' again and incorporate your words
bibliophile tropicale chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
You've done it again. Great job, very enjoyable. You're definitely in the mind of Alex Eames. I like the point you brought up about the reason for her crying, not because of Kevin, but because of her feelings for Robert Goren and how they are both lonely and stay in their boxes. Those last two shows seemed like a relief for both of them. They were definitely breaking out of those boxes! I keep hoping they bring them back to the show for something special, but I'm not holding my breath. You have a very pleasant style, very smooth. I hope to read more of your work.
ciaddict chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Very nice. You write Alex and Bobby's voice so well...I hear them speaking when I read your words.
unicorn66 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
aw, scarlet. i'm all smiley. ('chalk it up to ptsd' LOL!) and this:

"You knew I was coming didn't you?" I needed him to confess.

"Yes." He answers.

wow, i really needed that.

thanks!
bogoalexea chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Aw this is lovely _

"I cried because it was after that case that I finally allowed myself to realize just how much I loved Robert Goren and just how lonely the two of us were.

And I was scared. Scared we'd remain in our boxes forever."- Really loved this part!

This seriously cracked me up- "I'm nursing some of Bobby's ridiculously strong cups of coffee and wishing he's hoist me on the counter and fuck me senseless."

"I love him. I have for a very long time. And even the brass seems to know it.

"Deep personal feelings"

What the fuck does that mean? They should just say it.

We know you love him, but fire him anyway." - I know, right? Jeez... but still :wub:

"It's a long kiss for a cheek kiss."- warms up my shippy heart :)

"We no longer belong to the NYPD. We belong to each other."- _
Miss Mila chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I absolutely loved that! Great job.

It was nice seeing this all from Eames' POV, and I love the last scene.

Awesome work,

~Mila
Jei Hua Mae chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
This story was so good I *logged in* to review it. :O

Thank you for the ending! It kills me that it had to go like this, but your fic made it more tolerable. I don't know what I'd do without good writers who actually know the characters and show it. THANKS!
Medea Callous chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Oh my, that was so great! I can totally imagine her going for it like that!
mitzvahgirl chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I love it! Veru true to character and a wonderful addition to the eppie!
river57 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Wonderful, perfect. Thank you so much!