Reviews for Reunion series: ZoRo
NicoAriana chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
But he doesn't even love her?! I would still have said no and find a way to make it on my own. Who would marry someone they didn't love with their whole hearts. Agh whatever. I like your writing but I had expected this to be sweet.
otaku03 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
this was a nice little story, though i personally prefer more fluff :3 muehehe...but that(s just me.
anwyays, i'm sure i'm not the only one who wants an epilogueof some sort? that'd be reallly great!
Santoryu Tres Fleur chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I think you should definitely post this story!

Judjing by this part I suppose that the story would be GREAT!
Hiira chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Lovely!

And believable to unlike some fics I have read so far.

And best part is, you didn't focus this fic to pregnancy and child but about parents' internal termoils. Good job! loved it so much! :D
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
AWESOME~! YOU SHOULD CONTINUE! I WANT THEM IN LOVE~!
ForeverBlue90 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
you had better update soon!
No chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I am sorry but no, a woman as smart as Robin would never have a

an unplanned pregnancy!
JuzSomeone chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
interesting... though me thinks zoro swear too much..
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
It's not just your family, all pregnant ladies are insane XD But even for a perfectly sane Robin, this would be a very natural reaction for her :) And I couldn't imagine Zoro actually wanting to be married (at least, not until he gets older) so that's also good for him :) Nice job with this :)

~Skry~
reikos22 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
the way zoro proposed to robin was lol! :D and he waaaas sweeet! xD

i like ur story!
luvbooks00 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I like this fic. :)

Robin was kinda OOC, but it wasn't really much and I liked it that way more.

And I loved the way how you were descriptive and detailed enough.

UPDATE! :D
Majin Hentai X chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
They say hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Whoever came up with that has never been in the delivery room.

Very nice I could see this happening its vivid without excess wording it has soul.
Joezette chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Wow :DD
Nice fic!
That way Zoro propose is very Zoro like~ Hahahah~
I want to know the story before this fic time,when Robin and Zoro go home to East blue~ :DD

Please update!
li-zardx chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Just awsome. Love it, really. *-*

And, I guess their reaction would be like that. Robin running like a trapped animal and Zoro, I'm pretty sure that he wouldn't let her go and proposing. Now, I just wanna see the journey. Pregnant women ARE scary. My cousin got pregnant and, i'm tellin ya: she was a sweet little girl before the pregnancy. During, she was the devil. Thank God she returned to herself after the baby were born.

And, between us, I guess Zoro would be very proud if the baby was a boy, but he would just drool for a girl. I mean, she would be beautiful and smart like mama and strong like papa. The trouble he would have to keep the future boyfriends of her... Now, THAT would be funny.

Anyway, I'll wait the next chapter eagerly *-*

Nice job.
0namakiza0 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
O...this one is a goodie. I like it.

And I totally get you about hormones. I haven't gotten pregnant yet, and I don't remember my mom's hormones when she had my bro, but whenever I get my period, everyone's like extra nice to me.

My cousin's cousin's sister...I think, told me that chocolate helps...I don't know, but it works for me. Hm..but maybe it's because I like chocolate...O.o?