Reviews for Reunion series: ZoRo
TakaKarin chapter 1 . 5/27
Hahaha you had a point ... Zoro is never gonna be an emotional guy ... so maybe. You know? I always thought that if ZoRo really happened, they would be like Shakky and Rayleigh, maybe a far couple ... but still a couple(?xD). But if ZoRo were a family, definitely must agree with this fic hahahaha 3
Lheachan chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Hehe this one is cute and funny :) thanks for this one
NicoAriana chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
But he doesn't even love her?! I would still have said no and find a way to make it on my own. Who would marry someone they didn't love with their whole hearts. Agh whatever. I like your writing but I had expected this to be sweet.
omagerdnerdynord chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
this was a nice little story, though i personally prefer more fluff :3 muehehe...but that(s just me.
anwyays, i'm sure i'm not the only one who wants an epilogueof some sort? that'd be reallly great!
Santoryu Tres Fleur chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I think you should definitely post this story!

Judjing by this part I suppose that the story would be GREAT!
Hiira chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Lovely!

And believable to unlike some fics I have read so far.

And best part is, you didn't focus this fic to pregnancy and child but about parents' internal termoils. Good job! loved it so much! :D
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
AWESOME~! YOU SHOULD CONTINUE! I WANT THEM IN LOVE~!
ForeverBlue90 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
you had better update soon!
No chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I am sorry but no, a woman as smart as Robin would never have a

an unplanned pregnancy!
JuzSomeone chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
interesting... though me thinks zoro swear too much..
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
It's not just your family, all pregnant ladies are insane XD But even for a perfectly sane Robin, this would be a very natural reaction for her :) And I couldn't imagine Zoro actually wanting to be married (at least, not until he gets older) so that's also good for him :) Nice job with this :)

~Skry~
reikos22 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
the way zoro proposed to robin was lol! :D and he waaaas sweeet! xD

i like ur story!
luvbooks00 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I like this fic. :)

Robin was kinda OOC, but it wasn't really much and I liked it that way more.

And I loved the way how you were descriptive and detailed enough.

UPDATE! :D
Majin Hentai X chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
They say hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Whoever came up with that has never been in the delivery room.

Very nice I could see this happening its vivid without excess wording it has soul.
Joezette chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Wow :DD
Nice fic!
That way Zoro propose is very Zoro like~ Hahahah~
I want to know the story before this fic time,when Robin and Zoro go home to East blue~ :DD

Please update!