Reviews for Forgiveness and Faith
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Awesome. It is a tear jerker and all so at the end it has you knowing that that is the why the writer should have done it. You are awesome Karen. Please keep up the great work.
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Excellent! Love you bringing the amulet back. this is my favorite line "Forgiveness and faith had not been a leap into the deep, dark abyss of nothingness as Dean had once thought, but a step into God's light."

Beautiful!

Shar
UpstairsMind chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
"I dunno what I'll do, dude, but…" Dean paused for effectiveness. "…I will do it."

3 I love this story! At first it made me extremely sad, then it made me extremely happy. 83 Loved it! That episode was uber sad though. :c
carocali chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Love the idea that the amulet is connected to Sam now and that God healed him (at least we think it's god). Caring for each other's well being has SO been missing in this show. Thank you for putting it back there!

:D
TraSan chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
*sniff*

Oh, this was so beautiful!

Great job, KKBELVIS.
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Wish it was this easy. I liked your idea of a solution to the problem. Right now it sounds like it might be the only way out. Kripke sure has us going with this one. I feel almost catatonic after the last two episodes. To see the boys get another chance after it is all over is awesome. Can you just sent this to Kripke and beg him to redo the last episode and use yours instead? I'm just scared what might happen. Hugs, Vonnie
mousefiction chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Good job. If only it'd happen that way.
pizzapixie chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
'If Dean could have squeezed the bastard out of him through his ass, he would have.'

See, that's the Dean I know and love. Not this woobie,self-centered,jealous,angry ass that the show keeps shoving down our throats. I am an unrepentatent Samgirl but I love Dean, and not just when he's relating to Sam. I know he's hit bottom and I'm supposed to pity him. .Don't. Thank you for reminding me what I love(d?)

about Supernatural.
QuierdoMusic chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Beautiful...

I LOVED the idea with the necklace... :)
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I really don't want the boys saying yes to Michael and Lucifer but if they do I hope something like this happens. Great idea having Sam wearing the amulet Dean put in the bin and it was that that brought him back to life when Michael, wearing Dean's meatsuit, struck the fatal blow to his brother Lucifer, of course wearing Sam's. Perfect too the storm turning into a wonderful firework display, one of Dean's favourite memories from when they were young, one that wasn't manipulated by Zachariah. And loved the ending, Dean wanting to get Sam back to the motel, clean him up then them both have a vacation before getting back to hunting plain old fugly supernatural creatures.

A really great story Karen, thanks.
kelhome chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I just kept telling myself 'not a death fic, not a death fic...' And you resolved it all beautifully. I think every single fan of the show is convinced that Sam picked up that dang amulet before he left the hotel. Good thing he did, huh? :)

Nice job.

K
Wallflowergirl chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Wonderful! I just have this awful suspicion that they ARE going to end up saying yes (although maybe not for the obvious reasons) but this gives me hope that it could all work out okay anyway! And I loved the love... they could really do with some of that in the show! I also liked the fireworks - it reminded me of that adorable memory of Dean's...
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Thank you for your AN's at the beginning, for assuring us it was not a death fiction. I trusted you and I'm so glad that I did. :)

What a wonderful story.

I could picture a fight like this between Michael and Lucifer, with all the audience screaming at their TV sets as Michael/Dean kills his little brother.

What a scene when Dean wakes to find Sam dead. Couldn't you just picture Jensen if he played that scene? His brother is dead and he killed him.

Love how the amulet made an appearance again, but than I'm hoping we find out that Sam is wearing it in the future episodes. Having the amulet glow, signaling that God has arrive to help the Winchesters, excellent!

What a wonderful ending, 'but for now…for now they were going to get back to being just brothers. Maybe even take a vacation, and then go back to hunting plain, old, fugly monsters.' It is so nice to see I'm not the only one that would love to see the brothers just be brothers and hunt, not worrying about angels or demons for awhile.

Thank your muse for me, I'm really glad that you were pushed into writing this story to share with us.

Until next time, take care.
Visionairy chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Oh so sad at the beginning, but so good. You did such a good job of describing both the location as well as their actions - all of which adds so much to the feeling of 'watching' this unfold. So emotive.

I particularly liked, "Dean shifted, and Sam's head fell back over his arm. "I…" he slipped his other hand behind Sam's head for better support, lifting Sam up toward him."I love you. I wish I could have told…" he choked on a sob.

Wow, I think you really nailed it there - something they would both be feeling at that point. Excellent!
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Aww this was soo wonderful sweetie! I loved it! Oh man, if Kripke does anything to either of the boys he better make it right with something like this This was perfect in every way, I absolutely loved it! :D