Reviews for Running the Wild Thing Down
TheLuciferPerson chapter 8 . 11/28/2011
What the hell?

just because you snogged someone once doesn't mean that you're promised!

I hope that Remus really gives it a shot with Charlie wholeheartedly. Sirius can cry his eyes out but there won't be nothing he can do. I like Charlie and hope it works out with him and Remus!
CandyFloss chapter 5 . 8/28/2010
Ah, I hate that! But if you look around in your programs, you should be able to find Windows Word Processor, which is pretty similar to Microsoft Word. -shrug- It's what I did when mine expired.

Eep! Holy flipnuggets, I LOVE this, it's really, REALLY good. Moony, Moony, Moony. He's mine. I own him. I have a collar and everything.

Anywho, keep it up, and I'll give you a virtual biscuit (cookie) fresh from my mum's oven! I have to go visit her today. :p
Accountbeenkilled chapter 8 . 7/24/2010
I like it! Although Regulus is such a d*ck for causing them to be apart! Why didn't Sirius just wolf up and rip his head off? Well head may be a tad extreme but an arm at the very least! Ok minor rant over. Update soon please!
cringecity chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
Eeee...reading that i was like, "Ohhhh myyyyy..." when Snape heard them. D

Gooooood story, LOVE it. D
BLAHBLOT chapter 7 . 6/15/2010
Just so you know, you do not have to force J.K. to write a prequel, for she has already done so! It's not that long and has no Remus in it but...what can ya do? It's all over the internet; I think she allowed it after she auctioned a few handwritten copies off for charity.

I love little Remus and his back pocket duct tape!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
AWESOME, delicious angst
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Great start. Loved the goblin war segment.

Ragnok, LOL
hdjhdfghgaroiahatrdkjgfsmalade chapter 7 . 6/13/2010
wait, I'm confused. Who's Charlie Watson?
lotv39 chapter 7 . 6/12/2010
hey, thanks for the shout out! i'm so glad it elicited an update, though i'm sorry i made you type. and i'm also sorry for being a rabid perv ;)also, the bits in this chapter about the wolf and little Remus were very funny XD you better bring it back to Sirius though! even though he's a manwhore. ok sorry for rambling. update soon please! you're awesome! :)
lotv39 chapter 6 . 6/4/2010
THIS IS AWESOME. seriously. you're an amazing writer :) and PLEASE, for the LOVE OF GOD, put in the violent smut! XD
hdjhdfghgaroiahatrdkjgfsmalade chapter 6 . 5/27/2010
haha :)

I look forward to the hot boy smexiness :P
meltedhappiness chapter 5 . 5/14/2010
I'm absolutely devasted about your authors note. But, I use notepad too for my fanfictions, and it worksss! YAYAYYA! I will hang here though, I shall stayyyy
egoXlockheart chapter 5 . 5/14/2010
Aww, that happened to me too!

It sucked... but then my awesome uncle was able to download the full version on my computer, and I have it again. 8D

Good luck.
Hanie Bananie chapter 4 . 5/7/2010
Aw it was really sweet. It wasn't that angsty I thought it was really sweet and cute!
hdjhdfghgaroiahatrdkjgfsmalade chapter 4 . 5/7/2010
awesome :) buts lets say I wouldn't mind a bit of smut?