Reviews for Running the Wild Thing Down
egoXlockheart chapter 4 . 5/6/2010
This was sad.
I thought I was going to have to do some whining and begging and crying for the next chapter.

Good thing Moony's smart, huh? He knows there's something there with Sirius... 3
monkeybunspotter chapter 4 . 5/5/2010
Ah this is really good! Probably not what I need right now with school killing me but it will be a good distraction. Please update soon!
NathanDftba chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
hm, angsty chapter indeed, but with the prospect of fluff and rainbows it's nice... Not everything can always be good. Good chapter.
number1sasunarufan chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
i wanna kno wut regulus did!

nplz update soon XD!
evil-sami-poo chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
oh... interesting! I can't wait for more XD
Hanie Bananie chapter 3 . 4/23/2010
Aw soo cute. I hope all of it works out (or I'll hurt you jk)! It was funny, sweet, but still serious. Loved it!
hdjhdfghgaroiahatrdkjgfsmalade chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
Love it! :D More please!
NathanDftba chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
Here's some life blood :P! It's real nice, very good start. The only thing that made it a bit confusing was that you didn't give any time reference. It was hard to figure out what the period of time was that went by between the two chapters, if you know what I mean. I'm looking forward to the rest :]
padz-nd-prongz chapter 2 . 4/18/2010

keep going! I love this!
number1sasunarufan chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
i love it so far!
SheWhoNamedHerCoat chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
This really makes me want to continue reading! Great beginning :) I like your James and the group dynamic. I do hope for some more Sirius-Remus portrayal and focus though. I'm sure the next chapter will be the study session so I imagine my wish will be fulfilled soon. Please update, I am starved for entertainment *desperate*.
egoXlockheart chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
First off, fistpump for the opening FOB lyrics. I recognized them immediatly. :D

This was cute, okay? I wanna read more- so update!

-licks lips- yummy.
Hanie Bananie chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I loved it! Super dooper(is dooper a word?) adorable! I hope you know you are making me procrastinate from my research paper!
Rosie.Bell chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
oh ho ho, sexy.

i like your writing style! please update!
30 | « Prev Page 1 2