Reviews for The Ghost Sitter
ChelseaGrinn chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I couldn't find another way to contact you as I could not find the PM Link on your profile, but want your full permission to continue this story for you as it is one of my favorites and it has been sad to see that it has not been updated in quite awhile. Please, if you can find time to respond don't hesitate to message me.
vicky131 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
please finish it. its an amazing story and deserves to be finished :)
Twylaheart chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
Update
DarkAngel620 chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
This is great! I love the idea, the humor is genious, and the 'perverted eight year old' is just damn perfect. lol I really hope you'll update again soon. It's been a while.
BADAZZtoldya chapter 3 . 12/18/2011
This is funny xD I love it! Are you going to keep doin these?
BADAZZtoldya chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I haven't read this yet because I have a plane tomorrow and I need some sleep, but the summary sounded pretty funny and cool so I'm going to read it tomorrow. I'll review on the next chapter :)
roxanne.p chapter 3 . 9/9/2010
It's funny :)

I want to know what'll happen next !

Update soon !
ninja enchantress chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
omg! i love this! can't wait for more!
Starscream'sAngel chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
God this is funny! I do love how you have written the fic as well. Keep upi the good work _.
FuzzySox xD chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
write the next chapter already! i just read this and i LOVE it. so imaginative! n i 33 Blackheart! imaginative and flowing, worthy of its own comic.
FuzzySox3 chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
lolz 3 it! I WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Anastasia Knight chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Keep it comin' make the Blackheart fans happy!

-TheNextAvrilLavigne
Lizzi-Bee chapter 2 . 4/25/2010
Oh my goodness. Wow, this is really good! And i'm a blackheart fan to the death. I got your msg about the ideas, and they're really good. I've just been kinda busy with my poems and Iron Man story. I liked the idea where Baylie has to get Blackheart. I was thinking, maybe... (tell me if this is dumb)that when baylie has to get blackheart, maybe she would fall in love with him. Which, of course, Johnny and Mestopholes (i dont think that's how it's spelled) would never approve, because they're enemies. and the Rider (who is not actually baylie, she's just the host) is trying to keep them apart, but Baylie is stronger and she keeps sneaking out to see Blackheart But roxie would be excited that baylie finally has a boyfriend.

does that make sence? i hope so, i'll work on it!

thanks for the advise and i LOVE your story