Reviews for Princess of the Aisu
flipped chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
i read this first chapter in blissfulignorance and got hyped. i'm a sucker for au's.
Gasha-Aisu chapter 4 . 1/10/2005
it was so cute! I really liked how you've done heero, and relena's trust in him!
taiki-kun chapter 4 . 12/21/2004
it was really a cute story o_o though there were alot of unsolved events x.x
Hououza chapter 4 . 11/7/2004
And that was a truely beautiful ending, thank you.

I enjoyed reading that greatly.

Hououza chapter 3 . 11/7/2004
Beautfiul chapter.

So the jealous one forced the revelation of Relena's condition, yet Heero still gave her hope.

Hououza chapter 2 . 11/7/2004
Beautiful chapter.

I like how this is developing although I admit I was slightly confused by the time flow, got confused between the first scene with the rink and the last. Sorry, my bad.

Look forwards once more to seeing what happens now.

Hououza chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Excellent chapter.

I already like the idea for this story, it is definately a unique idea. I look forwards to seeing how the romance will unfold.

jisAtsU siLENcE chapter 4 . 2/28/2004
that was really good ... propz to you .. ) ... great job! i loved this
Hotkitty chapter 2 . 6/28/2003
Hi i'm Hotkitty.

I've been reading your fics(Goldberry's) for quite some time now and so far every one I've read has made me want to read on and i think that you are a wicked author and by far one of my favourites.

One of your fanfics that i really like is Eternity in his Hand because its so cool and dramatic.

I really hope you'll continue to add chapters to it.

As for this fic well I've got nothing bad to say about it my only question is did you make up Sylvia yourself or did you get her out of another anime.

Thanks.

Hotkitty
Kanami chapter 4 . 4/27/2003
*tears* This was quite touching and tearjerking for the cutness. Although it seemed a bit on the fast side, it was still wonderful. I can understand the feeling of dragging out a fic for way too long. Heck, I do that myself and by the end I run out of ideas to post the next chapter. Great job.
Fionarox chapter 4 . 3/19/2003
aw...

i love the ending! It's so sweet! Gotta go, find some more good stories!
Fionarox chapter 2 . 3/19/2003
Hello!

I love all of your HxR stories, and this one is no different!

Please continue to write and post, no matter what everyone thinks! (good or bad!)

Of course, i think the reviews you get will ALWAYS be good!

tee hee!

BYE!
Wing chapter 4 . 1/16/2003
Oh my goodness! That was soooo sweet! I really loved how Relena was able to skate and how Heero helped Relena overcome her problems! Short and sweet I say...I loved it! I especially liked how they bonded! Good luck on future fics! from the ever so *sweet* and *kawaii*Wing
Guest chapter 4 . 11/12/2002
that was so swt. but too bad its too short. oh well.
SilverStar chapter 4 . 8/24/2002
I'm reviewing you yet again. _ I love this fic so much! You did a great job!

Silver_Star