Reviews for Shattered Moon Part 12: Fate Remade
Eva Galana chapter 17 . 2/4
I love it when family gets together...and kicks evil to the curb! *cheeky grin* Lovely story, Spunky.
Eva Galana chapter 4 . 2/4
Oh, oops...in the previous chapter, Bya is pregnant, yet here Capt. Unohana tells Renji he isn't. Ahm...am I missing something? Or, did you mean that he's only carrying one vs. multiples?
FrostyFeline chapter 17 . 7/17/2011
*sniff sniff* i luv this part of the series! TT i think it might be my favourite one! but how can it NOT be? elder Hajime comes back, Renji finds his dad and Aizen has gone mad because he couldn't keep it in his pants. he will SUFFAAAAAAA!
DeAmonQuEen chapter 17 . 5/23/2011
Great chapter..!

I have a question though I've read the next sequel after this I thought Renji was still gonna be sick after the attack?\

But it's still great..

Keep up the good work and I'll be expecting more sequels!

_
cynder81 chapter 17 . 5/22/2011
What a great way to end the story! I loved renji being reunited with his father. The ending with elder haijime and byakuya was a nice touch. I can't wait for the next story and see what your muse comes up with.

Thank you for the story it was such a great read!
walkure chapter 17 . 5/22/2011
this was really beautiful.

i love the fact that aizen is getting what he deserves for not being able to keep it in his pants!LOL what a fitting punishment!
ferler chapter 17 . 5/22/2011
Wow, again a great story has ended. *sniffs* Thank you for continuing this story-line - my all-time favourite. *smiles* So hard to tell anything on the last chapters on stories... I'm glad to see their happiness. ... I wonder how elder Hajime is going to love to be really pregnant. *chuckles* And I would love to know more about Akemi. I want to see a lot more of Byakuya and Renji how they are in this story ... and I'm really curious how Urahara and Ichigo are doing with their little child. ... Okay, after I told you what I would like, do as you wish. *smiles*

Thank you for this wonderful story!
Lightning the Flash chapter 17 . 5/22/2011
THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFULLEST CHAPTERS I HAVE EVER READ!

I'm in tears! I am just so happy that everything is alright! It was so sad and sweet when Hajime the elder and Spirit King talked their son. It's sad how Hajime, the spirit king and Akemi didn't get to see their sons grow. I loved it when Akemi said 'My Renji'

Awwwwwww!

The part with the children was so nice. I love how the children look after and comfort one another.

As for Aizen...HAHA

I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE the scene with Byakuya and Renji! It was beautiful, sweet, cute, funny ah I just loved it soooooo much! I read it a couple of times after the first time... The love that Byakuya and Renji have is just so lovely and it just warms my heart abd makes me cry. aw it was cute when Renji tried to touch Byakuya's hair heh heh _ The love making was beautiful and the words at the end the best. Awwww I love them so much!

At the end of the chapter, I was so happy that Akemi and Renji got to meet. I loved the part where Akemi said ' My little red haired baby grew up and became a captain' AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Ah so that closes this chapter of their lives and it's just been the greatest reading this story! Thank you for this lovely story! I cannot wait to see what is to come! I don't know what else there will be but I know when Takeshi turns 18 (I think) Byakuya will give him the boy's kensaikans and I have a feeling that's going to be a teary moment! Well that's far into the future _

AWESOME CHAPTER AND STORY!
Anarane-Sensei chapter 17 . 5/21/2011
XD Everytime I read a chapter it reminds me of why I love this series ~3 I do hope you plan to continue it and I look forward to reading it. -looks at the change in seasons- O.O damn, I think I have been reading your fics for a good year if not more. Time goes too fast So many good plot lines, can't say that any of that time was boring :D
alabirdie chapter 17 . 5/21/2011
I can't believe its been over a year since you first captivated me with this story and although i'm happy, i'm also so sad to see this part of bya's and renji's story end. and even though i'm crying right now i just want to say thank you. thank you for seeing this through and giving this story such a great ending and i look forward to reading the next chapter in their lives. thank you spunky for being so dedicated to your stories and finishing them no matter how long it takes. :)
cynder81 chapter 16 . 5/19/2011
Way to go takeo, saving his family like that. Renji sounds in dire need of healing. I do hope the king and haijime drive aizen crazy. Downside he will find something even more devastating to unleash on their family to retaliate.

Great chapter, please update soon:)
cynder81 chapter 15 . 5/6/2011
The fight with aizen and byakuya was great, he finally was able to keep aizen from fooling him. Poor renji though, I hurt just reading about his wounds. I have a feeling isn't done coming for them, I'm sure he has another scheme for hajime.

Great chapter:)
Lightning the Flash chapter 16 . 5/6/2011
*claps* I don't know exactly what one is suppose to say after a chapter like this.

I cried a bit when Takeo released his Ban Kai... I'm proud of him as well. Wow. It was just so awesome that both Renji and Byakuya saw and expirienced that moment when their son released his Ban Kai for the first time. The thought that Renji said 'If this has to be the last thing my eyes sees, I won't be sorry.' it caused more tears. I'm just really happy that Renji got to see.

Now onto this lovely reunion. FINALLY! YES! The King and Hajime being Soul Bonded...that was just beautiful!

What Hajime said at the end... HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA THAT'S WHAT AIZEN GETS! I see where Renji gets his spice from. I really love that Hajime has that side to him, it's awesome! He's so wicked! LOL

Hajime and the King are going to have children to raise together, that's so sweet and Hajime is going to bear them! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww! It's perfect.

One of the best chapters, Please update soon!
alabirdie chapter 16 . 5/5/2011
Bwah! I can't tell you how happy i am that u have updated so many stories that i love, especially this one since you left it on such a cliffie!

Takeo has grown to be such a strong shinigami and i am quite taken with him, almost as much as your character tetsuya. :) he protected his family with all he had, just like some others that i know and love. i just can't wait to see how renji recuperates and how he and his dad will react when they can finally talk to each other.

thanks for making my day spunky, you ROCK!
dragonprincess01 chapter 16 . 5/5/2011
Another really good chapter and I LOVED his banki...I love wolves and I have to say that was the best...:)

It was nice to see the spirit king and his lover returned to each other after all these years...lovely ending to chapter.