Reviews for Kia's new aparment
siakiba wolfhood chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
no offence but it's kai and not kia,and i hope you will update soon cuz this story was placed here in 2010 so that's pretty much 3 years ago(almost 4).sincerily . the ghost of nature (ps since a short while ago this became a shared account ammong friends)
mistylovesiggy chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
OMFGLMFAO! This is a good story kaiXhal ftw! x3 please continue on working on this story!
IceDragon5683 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Seems good so far! I'm not entirely sure Kai would know Hal's double meaning though, or if Hal would actually be scared like that. Keep up the good work!
mangamonster chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
its not 'kia' its kai lol otherwise the story has potential so keep going.
Sappire-Gold45 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Good! You make the characters who they really are! I think it's pretty good as long as you keep updating I will continue to read! :)
zero434 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
oh gosh i like how hal is all totjchy to kai! xD update soon
xXGothicVampiressXx chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I must say that I like the concept here and it seems pretty interesting so far. Even with the fact that it's a touch OOC I still like this quite a bit.

On the other hand I noticed a few errors. The first being that I'm pretty positive that you mean 'Kai' instead of 'Kia.' Second off is that I reccomend using proper spacing to make this easier to read.

eg. "Fine, tell me your new address again." He said while grabbing his trusty lighter and cigarettes.

"Yay" Kia yelled happily.

instead of "Fine, tell me your new address again." He said while grabbing his trusty lighter and cigarettes. "Yay" Kia yelled happily.

Other than that their were a few spelling errors but that is relatively minor. Hope you can get those fixed, and I'm really looking forward to an update on this.