Reviews for Challenges
NeverLander852 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
That sounds cool!
Phyllis Joy Wolfe chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Wow, I really liked this. Especially the additional lyrics. Never really thought about how Ember might have actually died. Good job _
Guest chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
If I do this challenge,can I make Danny Phantom crossovers?(Like with Fairly Odd Parents or Kid vs Kat characters)
Kirani56 chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
Hey! I just wanted to proudly announce that I have finished your challenge! It took some time but I was able to manage it! :D

Heh, well, I just wanted to say that and also for you to continue these oneshots too! They're REALLY good and it would be very nice if you would finish this challenge. Please, bluegoo2?

(_)
Super Sister chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
me wanna join challenge if not be 2 late
Kirani56 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Is it 2 late? If not, then I accept yur challenge. It might take me a while 2 update, school and such u no?
SimplyUnsolvedMystery chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
These are all very good.

Usually I don't like stories with tons of dialog, but your dialog is so interesting that I've fallen in love with it. You also give just enough details to tell what's going on in the story without overloading the story.

Now, the only problem I had with this story is the first chapter. It's against the rules of . It's a list and a list can't stand by itself as a chapter. This can get your entire story reported. To solve this simply remove the first chapter and tack the list onto the first written chapter. Then everything will be fine and the story will be in compliance with guidelines.

Good Luck with the Changes,

'Rayne of Critics United.
The 13th Unlucky Jinx chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
This looks quite interesting, and I'd really like to do this. The only thing I've noticed is that Numbers 82 and 94 are both 'outcast', and I was wondering if there was a different challenge for 94, or should that be a random one for us to pick?

Thank you!
anonymous baka chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
You WILL remember my name.

(*shiver*)

I love Ember. Everyone should.

there are even people who hate DP but still like her.

THANK YOU for getting the lyrics right! (*cries*)
what-happened-2-nice chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I'm doing your challenge. Have been for two months now. But I've only just noticed that topic number 82 and 94 are both the same. 'Outcast.' Is there something else you want to add to the list? I gots ta get writin'!

Thanks,

-S&S, wh2n
AnimationNut chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I'll give it a shot. Sounds like like fun :)
Congratz chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
That was the most realistic story ever. outstanding job, and effort.
The Broken Blessing chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Out of curiosity, may I use this 100 drabble challenge in another fandom? I don't write for Danny Phantom, but this challenge has interested me.

Drop me a line and let me know,

~Insanity.
PsychoticNari chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I think I will take this...not sure when...can't take it know...i'll finish Chatbox Joy first and then start on it...that means i have to have Danny expose his secret somehow...-frown- can i pm you about my answer? or something, i want to take this but i need to finish a fic XD why am i still talking i am such a spazz...
tihease chapter 1 . 7/5/2010