Reviews for Strength of Men
nhrc chapter 6 . 8/22
No doubt it was one of the most suspenseful stories I read.
(And extremely long)
Mainly it touched the boundaries of emotion. I do not remember ever reading Jim so insecure when the time came for him with Spock.
See Spock loses himself always a pretty sight.
When you described what went on inside them merge minds, there was a feeling of something immortal on the one hand and on the other end of life, how strange is this?
The last line you left hanging in the air, in itself, was overwhelming and perfect end.
Crystalzap chapter 6 . 6/4
very intense, loved the characterization and Spock Prime's place in this it would be just like him to trick himself, sneaky hobgoblin
BnBfanatic chapter 5 . 6/3/2014
Oh an btw - excellent sex scene at the end of chapter 6! Great writing overall and great detail during that sex scene.
BnBfanatic chapter 6 . 6/2/2014
I have been loving this story espec end of chapter 5 but now I feel as if a chapter is missing between 5 and 6. I wld have loved to read details of how Jim was further rescued and how Bones was even able to save him. I was bummed to see all of that skipped over to jump to Jim being fine. Anyway still a good story, just wish that part had not been omitted.
lil miss darkside chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
Loved your story!
skepsis66 chapter 6 . 8/20/2013
Wow - great story. Jim & Spock's journey from friends to bond-mates was heart-warming to read, despite all the terrible events that occurred. Thanks for sharing.
wizardfantasy chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
one of my fav Kirk/Spock stories! You rock!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
I came across your story through I believe another posted and I'm so happy I clicked on the title - this was a fantastic story! Can't wait for another for this fanfic
Gracealma chapter 6 . 4/17/2013
Love it.
Bellatrix Stark chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
This is one of the best things I ever read. Really, your history is so damn good that I don't know what to say. SO FUCKING GOOD. I'm shocked with the perfection you've written, the characters are so well written, the feelings, everything.
Congratulations. You should know that you have a Brazilian fan!
Live long and prosper!
Nia the Authoress chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
I've read this story at least 6 times and it never gets any less amazing. :) just saying, this is an amazing story.
readinggirl1989 chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
Himizu-chan chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
Okay, the bit with Sulu and Scotty, and the "Bad Vulcan. No cookie."... I just about choked laughing. Really, I did. It was fantastic. I love these angsty-Kirk fics, and whenever an author can inject a little humor in there, I love them all the more!
Mord-Sith Rahl chapter 6 . 6/1/2012
I absolutely LOVED this story. :)
Robyn Lee Swan chapter 6 . 3/17/2012
Oh, YUM! I love how that ended. This was just awesome! Thanks for sharing it!