Reviews for Strength of Men
lil miss darkside chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
Loved your story!
skepsis66 chapter 6 . 8/20/2013
Wow - great story. Jim & Spock's journey from friends to bond-mates was heart-warming to read, despite all the terrible events that occurred. Thanks for sharing.
wizardfantasy chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
one of my fav Kirk/Spock stories! You rock!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
I came across your story through I believe another posted and I'm so happy I clicked on the title - this was a fantastic story! Can't wait for another for this fanfic
Gracealma chapter 6 . 4/17/2013
Love it.
Bellatrix Stark chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
This is one of the best things I ever read. Really, your history is so damn good that I don't know what to say. SO FUCKING GOOD. I'm shocked with the perfection you've written, the characters are so well written, the feelings, everything.
Congratulations. You should know that you have a Brazilian fan!
Live long and prosper!
Eris-R-Renee chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
I've read this story at least 6 times and it never gets any less amazing. :) just saying, this is an amazing story.
Eris-R-Renee
readinggirl1989 chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
Himizu-chan chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
Okay, the bit with Sulu and Scotty, and the "Bad Vulcan. No cookie."... I just about choked laughing. Really, I did. It was fantastic. I love these angsty-Kirk fics, and whenever an author can inject a little humor in there, I love them all the more!
Mord-Sith Rahl chapter 6 . 6/1/2012
I absolutely LOVED this story. :)
Robyn Lee Swan chapter 6 . 3/17/2012
Oh, YUM! I love how that ended. This was just awesome! Thanks for sharing it!
AnjuraAmatrava chapter 6 . 2/22/2012
fantastic story simple amazing
Violintide chapter 6 . 12/2/2011
This was just fantastic! I love Tarsus IV fics and accidental bonding fics, so this feels like the best of both worlds! Thank you so much for sharing this!
T'Mar1959 chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
For you first story in the Star Trek fandom all I can say it that I did enjoy it very much and that you did a very good job at keeping the characters true to their natures in my opinion. I will be looking forward to more stories from you about Kirk and Spock.
sugarowls chapter 6 . 11/4/2011
So, this was 100% awesome! Your writing is fantastic (and what dialogue!). I loved all the little touches that made it amazing... the very beginning scene of Kirk, mostly delirious... assorted random commentary... little bits of banter... this: "Even then Jim had to endure him jumping out of random places with a tricorder, taking readings at the most inopportune times. Jim would deny to his dying day that he had shrieked like a girl when Bones came out of freaking nowhere in the dining room, appearing from behind him as nonchalantly as one could imagine."

Just great! Also from chapter 1, Sulu and Pike cracked me up. The "engine thing" and that whole scene. Brilliantly written. :D