Reviews for What they say
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Pfffft. Ah well, that's much more better. They're probably satisfied with the arrangement.
A Person chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Very creative and...thought-inducing. I always DID dislike the shipping name. Anyhow, I believe you're a very good writer with talent. It's short, sweet and good! I gotta apologize for the short review, but I don't really know how to compliment this even more.

I gotta give this metaphorical five stars, even if it's a oneshot.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
...I LOVE YOU HUG MEH

,well,its,uh,good.I spazzed out,sorry again.
Redguy221 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Hahaha! I love how it ended! It's really hard to be celebrities huh? XD
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
This is an amazingly accurate fanfic. I love how those two were totally acting in character, right till the end. Good job!
LastWingedWolfFlying chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This was great! From "Definitely, definitely a pedophile. Who knows what he does with children in those caves of his anyways." I was laughing all the way through!
Steven/Cynthia pairing DEFINITELY needs a new name. 'Tis one of my favorites. :)
rayningnight chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Okay. I've been into this shipping for a while - yes, I agree, 'LoliShotashipping,' is NOT a good name - and I have to say, this was by far one of the funniest out there. I absolutely love how you portrayed both of their problems and their interactions - it's too bad Wallace wasn't as melodramatic in this fic... By the way, why didn't you also mention that they were straight? Cynthia only mentioned not being a pedophile, but she never mentioned that she wasn't lesbian. Ah well, doesn't matter.

However, I also felt that their (Cynthia and Steven's) relationship is still a bit vague.

Oh well.

Good story!

-Twinklefeather
The Matter's Settled chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This is great stuff. At least the two of them have each other lol.
Ms.HP.Computer chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I cannot describe using words.

That was AWESOME!

And their fight...3
Berry-Chan chapter 1 . 7/13/2011

That just made my day. :D

Oh, silly Champions and their rumors~

Never knew the reason behind the shipping name, now I know! Though I do find it a bit...freaky.

Fluffiness, yay. :3

Berry-Chan~
ephemeral vengence chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Really funny. l love it. Wish there were more stories of this couple. I think ill make one and you should wright more.:D
Professor Yuki chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
This was great! Why! Why are there only 8 lolishota Stories on the website! such an awesome pairing, just thrown away, for PEDO shippings! really fanbase? must you be so wrong. oh wait, I like cynthia/dawn a bit, but that doesn't mean anything! in the end, great story, I loved it and please write more LOLishota~!
SpecialPikachu chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Hahaha that's so funny. I like it.

Poor Steven and Cynthia...
Cynthia Zharya chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
That... was totally awesome and smashing. Though I still don't get why the shipping got its name. Could you elaborate?
HybridDragoness chapter 1 . 10/16/2010