Reviews for Learning Curves
jccandoanything chapter 23 . 5/22/2014
I am so sad that you stopped updating. I am sure life stuff got in the way and totally understand, but there is SO little Gone in 60 Seconds fic, and even less of it is actually good, so for years I have just kept coming back to read yours over and over again.
bloominidiot chapter 23 . 10/8/2012
I love both of your Sphinx stories, please continue them soon
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Can't wait for an update... since it's over a year in the making, I am assuming it'll be a pretty epic one.
MidnightShadow07 chapter 23 . 6/26/2011
Aww, really wish I had a guy like Sphinx. LOL and he should know that his friends only try to help, maybe pissing them off would help him some. And if Brody looks like Mathew, I would try to jump him as well! LOL love the small update, I can't wait for the next chapter!

MidnightShadow07 chapter 22 . 5/15/2011
LOL I love how much more entertainment Chaosia's family can bring into their lives. I do can't wait for the next update to see what will happen in their lives next!

SylviaSlytherin chapter 21 . 4/25/2011
I adore your stories. I hope everything works out with your dad
Becca chapter 21 . 3/15/2011
Hello! I just wanted to say that I have greatly enjoyed your story. It's my job hunting break and stress reliever. I sincerely wish you and your family the best in this difficult time.
MidnightShadow07 chapter 20 . 1/20/2011
LMAO! I'm glad Mikhail liked Sphinx despite the others trying to make him sound like a moonlight mass murderer! I hope you can update soon!

MidnightShadow07 chapter 19 . 12/3/2010
LOL, I LOVE this story so far! I do hope you can update soon!

Inferno chapter 19 . 11/29/2010
Hehehe. Meeting the parents. Nice. I didn't expect Chaos's Mother being so chill about it though.

Awesome job! More please!
Vita Venio chapter 18 . 11/16/2010
Love it. Do update again soon.
Shadowfang chapter 18 . 11/5/2010
This story has me practically giddy, I love it! I've been smiling like a fool since the begining! PLEASE UPDATE SOON ]
Inferno chapter 18 . 8/22/2010
Sorry that I've been lax with the reviews. I figure that me saying the same thing over and over may get boring but here it goes anyway: LOVE YOUR STORY! Awesome chapters! Your fanfiction has ruined me when it comes to reading other fanfics in this fandom. I cannot find a story that matches you great plots and writing skill! No others in this fandom even come close to matching you!

The same for "And It All Started With a Cup of Coffee"

LOL! So, have I flattered you enough for you to update soon?
Inferno chapter 11 . 6/4/2010
Yay! I feel so loved! Cute chapter. I don't really know what else to say other than "Yay! You're back!"

Can't wait for updates.
Inferno chapter 10 . 6/2/2010
*Sniffsniff* You've been gone for so long! Almost a month with this story and over a month with "And It All Started With a Cup of Coffee." Would it be creepy if I said I missed you? Cause I do! *Cries*

Hahaha! Sorry had to get that out. So what's up? Real life taking precedence over fiction?

Well, I hope that everything is okay. And I'll be waiting like the good little fanfiction obsessed person that I am.