Reviews for Jokes VS Insults
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Terrible friends make a disrespectful story. And robin was an asshole.
DwaejiTokki chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
XD I love it
Montydragon chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
I'm actually hoping Timid takes over sometime, because she's so cute, but I liked the fic. It was nice.
BBxRAEshipper chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
OH MEH GOD U R SO RIGHT! This really cheered me up!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Awesome!
rated k for kool chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Ahaahah I loved it XD
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
...Raven and BB's joke war was hilarious.
Amazing 3 IT chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I am the biggest Teen Titan Fan Ever! & i would have loved it if one of their episodes were like this one! I love how yours so creative! :) Dont stop!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I really love it! I'm the biggest Teen titan fan ever! and i must say this would be the best episode ever! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Oh my god, moustache! I didn't even know that was possible! :{D. So cool!
beastiessister chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I just had a thougt what if slade drunk dialed the titans at 3 in the morning and could see robin and starfire doing a little humpy humpy! and do you know what hes pretty perverted so hed probly sit there and watch and when sarfire and robin finaly realised he was there they could both faint.

pretty stupid i know but not as stupid as this do you ever reckon thAT THE QUEEN HAS PULLED HER BEDCOVERS UP JUST SO HER HEAD IS SHOWING AND SAID PHILIP LOOK AT ME IM A STAMP!" HSA HA HA HA THIS STORY YOU MADE IS HILARIOUS BY THE WAY YOU SHOULD BE PROUD COMGRATZ!

!
AngelofDarkness013 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
What the hell? Beast Boy's a bitch. She was just playing, wasn't she? Just joking around just as he was, I mean damn!

But whatever, nice story, It was funny, heh. 9.9 rating, yes yes.

Heh, I was smiling (I don't laugh much) through most of the story. Yes yes...heh (Sorry, that is the result of watching too much That 70s show)
Eve'sMagick chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Omg! Absolutely hilarious! I practically hit the floor laughing at the kiss. Pure awesomeness. Lol

Keep writing!
Hexpert chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Dude! That was so funny! Especially Star and Rob. A performance! Loved it!
xJunainaxAzharax chapter 1 . 4/12/2010