Reviews for A Year In the Life of Hermione Granger
Huff Le Puff chapter 7 . 6/21/2011
I love this! If my FF account wasn't mysteriously denying me entry, I would have this favorited and on alert. I just... love it. So much. Ron at the end of chapter 7 is so adorable, I can imagine him with this huge cute chibi grin and, of course, his natural gingery good looks. :)
TeamPapaya chapter 6 . 2/20/2011
fantastic as always
let's make this real chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
"And that's when I told her the entire story of how her new boyfriend's best friend became my baby's daddy" - it was probably inapproriate, but I laughed my ass off at this line! xD

Anyways, I haven't been on this account in forever, and was glad to see you'd updated! This chapter was really well-written. I'm sad that Hermione was kicked out, and I really want to slap her parents!
TeamPapaya chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
really good :)
placebo13 chapter 5 . 11/26/2010
Nice chapter! I was hoping for a little more interaction between R/Hr but what the next chapters are for, right?

Update soon xx
SnogwartsSchool chapter 5 . 11/26/2010
Very nice update. I like that she realised in the end that Ron has a right to say or do something about the baby.

There is something i didn't understand. When Rachel told Hermione that Draco is hot, Hermione said something like "Aunt he's too old for you". Do you wanted to say "He's too young for you" or Draco is like older than her aunt, like a 40-year old and her aunt is like a 30-year old? That part was very confusing.
Leonardo00 chapter 5 . 11/25/2010
Lovely update :)

She does act selfish. Maybe she doesn't want Ron as a boyfriend(at least for now), but she should let the baby choose if it wants Ron as a dad or not. It's not her decision to take. That's what i think anyway...
YOKALOKA chapter 5 . 11/24/2010
I THOUGHT HE WASN'T GOING TO STEP UP... SO, I DON'T GET IT! WHY IS ON CH1 SAID HE DIDN'T?
placebo13 chapter 4 . 11/3/2010
Ron knows? That's cool. looking forward for the next chapter
Leonardo00 chapter 4 . 10/31/2010
I like it so far. Her meeting with Ron will be very interesting. I hope there is some romance between the two of them. :)
Leonardo00 chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
Her parents went mental. It's not the end of the world! :)
Leonardo00 chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
Pregnant? That complicate things. :)
Leonardo00 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Interesting start. :)
sorah allin chapter 4 . 10/28/2010
This is a really nice fic! :D

Keep the good work going on!

Best regards!
Memorandum chapter 4 . 10/25/2010
Wasn't that a Hermione/Ron fic? Do i remember wrong or you erase Ron's name from the characters and you let Hermiones only? And the Draco appearence, has anything to do with that? I hope not.

Anyway, it was a nice update. I like the Hermione/Rachel relationship. Looking forward for the Ron/Hermione interaction.