Reviews for The Good Things in Life
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 5/25
Really heartwarming; I like it. :)

It's nice how you describe Dean's slow & petulant capitulation, & Sam's quiet worry. The details make this story stand out. Thanks.
threnoidia chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
excuse me while i go cry my eyes out! your writing is beautiful, this scenario was beautiful... everything is beautiful! i was so glad to read something about the boys having some simple (child-like) bonding time - let alone that it's so well written!

you have a new fan in me, my friend!
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Oh my gosh, this is so cute! :D
Headoverheels14 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Adorable! I loved it! Great job and thank you for not making them girly! Lol! I loved the minions! So perfect.
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Awwwwww. That's really cute and pretty cool. I can definitely imagine Dean gathering an army of small minions in such a context, and the hours Sam stuck with that weird plan while it wasn't working are exactly his stubbornness. Hee.

The minions were a really good touch, too. They made the whole thing more solid and plausible, and meaningful, too. Good call.

And I love the Dean angst of MBV, so yay.
Eavis chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Awwwww. I just read this for the third time, and it still brought tears to my eyes. Thank you, for this.

Bado go Eru,

Eavis
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Too gosh darn cute. :) I loved it! It was refreshing to read a fic about the brothers trying to heal after Sam's relapse. A day at the beach was a perfect setting. And Sam, devious fellow that he is, knew just how to pull Dean out of his shell. And the sand in Sams socks was just perfect. A little brotherly pranking always makes me smile. :) thanks for posting! I certainly enjoyed reading!
graceofgod chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Oh I LOVED this! Dean!Angst of the highest order - be very proud indeed! It's so fitting for Sam to offer Dean this one afternoon off, a problem he can solve for once, in the face of everything they couldn't. And his Minions, HA! Awesome!
Aaleiyah JoRayne Hunter chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Amazing! One of the best fics I've read. Off to read some more...

As Always,

A.J. Hunter
gr8read chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Beautiful. Thank you.
2gsdip chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I realy enjoyed this. Great job!
Geordiegirl chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I really liked this. Good characterisation.
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Very sweet. And so needed-for the boys and for us. Thank you!
carocali chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
PURE LOVE! I wasn't sure what to expect when you said Dean!angst as I think there is WAY too much of that right now, but this wasn't like that at all.

A lovely, simple gesture by Sam to try and bring out the inner child in both of them. And in that, he also shares a bit of his Stanford days with Dean as well.

Just wonderful. Thanks for sharing!

:D

Caroline
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
What a joy. What an absolute utter utter JOY to read!