Reviews for To Reach for the Moon
Dark Dimensions chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Good pairing for a story. A wonderful gift for storytelling you have! Thank you!
LifeIsJustADreamForTheDead chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
sweet :)
fayfan chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
LOL yes this pairing is very crackish! XD
Defiant Vixen chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Never thought of RenUki before, but they do seem rather cute together. I liked the part were Ukitake practically glomped Byakuya; brought a rather cute image in my mind, it did.

Another wonderful oneshot. Keep up the great work.

Vixen
Hasty chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Always nice to see a well-done crack pairing. I thought it was very sweet and believable.
Sovereign State chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I'm a huge fan of so called "alt pairings" and Ukitake is one of my favorite bleach characters. This is adorable, please keep up the good work!

-SS
leila-blue chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
i never thought ukitake was very interesting, but you make him sound so cute! nice fic :)
Tehri chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Mwi

RenUki might be slightly crack-ish, but it's so cute!

*snigger* Uki being a lightweight works perfectly as well. xD
Foxcklee chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
er... ah... really have never imagined pairing up Renji and Jiushiro... Nevertheless,you are a really good writter, my dear Shattered Rose, and I enjoy each and every of your stories. :)
Psycho-Neurotically Disturbed chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
If only you knew how non-crackish this is for me. Meet the one other author who has ever written this pairing: me. Oh dear, yours turned out nicely, mine was a challenge with the prompt "car seat" you can only imagine the out come. Wow.

Anyway, wow. This was actually a pretty beautiful piece. I loved it. Wow.

Um, I shall favorite this and hope you write more.

Love ya,