Reviews for The Tape
MegaPop chapter 1 . 7/12
OMG THE ENDING WAS HILARIOUS! *LAUGHINGSOHARDTEARSCOMING*
OH GOSH, THAT IS SO FUNNY, BUTLER THROWING UP, HEY, THIS WHOLE STORY GOT ME ROFL-ING(I SKIPPED SOME LEMON PARTS)!
FUNNIEST LEMON SCENE STORY I HAVE EVER READ! 9 AND 3/4 OUT OF 10!
sup2r awesome
Tatiana chapter 1 . 6/3
Do u no!?what this does to a third grader?
hfgff chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
WHAT DA FUQ?!
Silverpaw aka. Lizy chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Hahahahaha :D Can't stop laughing :D Please please make a sequel!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
is it even legal for a teen to be writing lemons. they consider these M rated stories... well if it's illegal 4 u to be writing this than why ami reading it... i guess it's just frowned upon huh. ok hope i didn't waste your time. i wuv u...j.k.
. . i made a smiley :...'...:
bye!
dave chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
That was awsome! 5 stars!
bertabee chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
I liked it .
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
this was a pretty cool way to do it, I liked the plain fluffy parts as well as the sex scene, which was... Ummm, well, pretty arousing. It was well written, and it was especially perfect for my tastes because my favorite fantasies are of giving blowjobs like the one Holly gave Artemis, with me in control, and the guy has to beg if he wants something. Great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
nice :)
Frosty Wolf chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Not too shabby, not too shabby at all!
shaadiaThePrincessOfWeird chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
somehow,things are so much more fun when told from Butler's perspective. Lol, he's mad about cleaning the bed sheets! That was simly hilarious.
Admirer chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I think u worked quite well on this and it was definitely 'kinky' and i have to show my admiration for this but i also believe it to be slightly wrong because girls should not be thought of in such a way.

I am not ashamed to disclose the fact that i enjoyed it immensely but i think u should look over what u wrote and tell me what your friends and family would think

Yourself honestly.
Artemis Fowl the Second
Why would I tell chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Eion colfer should be jeolus it's a good story. Well done my fine sir.

Poor butler.
Mrsquerril chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I can't beloved I read this