Reviews for A New Life
NatalieLynn chapter 15 . 9/21/2010
This chapter has a sweet, sultry feel to it, especially near the end as they wath Abigail through the night. It's almost like Gershwin's "Summertime" come to life. Very nice!
slytheringrl17 chapter 15 . 9/20/2010
I like it
fallunder chapter 15 . 9/20/2010
loved it
fallunder chapter 14 . 9/20/2010
loved it. Nice to see B/J relationship starting to progress.
katandjasper chapter 15 . 9/20/2010
I really LOVE your story. Hope you update soon.
writersarereaders chapter 15 . 9/20/2010
I really liked this chapter a lot.

I thought that their time together in the tree was sweet. They were watching her daughter, and I am assuming that she will be Jasper's daughter soon, and learning more about each other. I love that they both want a future together, besides being mates, and are willing to learn about each other before jumping into anything. I love that Jasper is a true southern gentlemen. I think that he might love being around humans, once he sees how much Bella loves it. I can see them on a date and going into town together, doing a little sight seeing or shopping, or just enjoying their time together. I have a feeling Jasper is going to spoil her like crazy. Does she know about Jasper's past, or is that conversation still to come?

Please post more again soon. You are doing such a great job with this story. I love it!
bitemejasper25 chapter 15 . 9/20/2010
Love your story, can't wait for the next chapter.
slc6548 chapter 15 . 9/20/2010
Good chapter.
gredelina1 chapter 15 . 9/19/2010
At least they're making some progress with the admission that she would like to marry him some day! I loved his explanation to why Valentine was his favorite holiday! I'd never thought of that but it makes perfect sense!
gothfire0903 chapter 15 . 9/19/2010
loved it! and i cant wait for more!
babyvamp101 chapter 14 . 8/28/2010
what about her power? and why doesn't she speak anymore french?
NatalieLynn chapter 14 . 8/13/2010
Great chapter! That was a nice conversation between Carlisle and Bella, and a sweet making up scene with Jasper & Bella on the couch. Even the awkwardness brought on by Jasper's arousal and release was rather sweet.
KimberlyAnnT chapter 14 . 8/11/2010
Loving this story... looking forward to the next chapter
KimberlyAnnT chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
loved it
KimberlyAnnT chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
i wonder who her husband was talking to?
232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »