Reviews for A New Life
BamaBabe chapter 9 . 5/17/2010
The aunt is kick ass and I'm glad that Emmett talked Jasper in to leaving the salaud for Bella.
BamaBabe chapter 8 . 5/17/2010
I am enjoying the friendship building between Jasper and Bella. The tinge of attraction is just enough to move it forward without seeming too fast. I do wonder what old Eddie is up to. Will he try to weasel in there?
BamaBabe chapter 6 . 5/17/2010
Ooh, a glimmer of Badassper at the end. Love it!
BamaBabe chapter 5 . 5/17/2010
Terrebonne Parish is quite a long drive from Morehouse, just to dispose of a body. Though it is well known that Terrebonne is a good place - just in case you should ever need it.

I'm glad that Abigail is being taken care of while Bella gets under control and can claim her. I wonder how this fits in with her prayers that her mommy will come back to life.
BamaBabe chapter 4 . 5/17/2010
Favorite part:

"Oh, okay," I said with a shrug.

He looked at me incredulously, "Really, that's it? No freaking out?"

I looked at him blankly, "I just found out that I'm a vampire, it's going to take a lot more than that to freak me out."

Loved it.
BamaBabe chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
So happy for Jasper! Any time Edward gets put in his place is good, too.
BamaBabe chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
I'm worried about Abigail and what will happen with her after Bella is saved.

I'm glad the next chapter is already done, so I don't have to wait!
BamaBabe chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I'm glad to see that you have taken the story over! I do wonder why north Louisiana folks are speaking French. Have they relocated from the Cajun areas of south Louisiana?

Looking forward to reading more.
Burnsides-Girl chapter 12 . 5/17/2010
Congrats on the continuation! I am so excited to see what you are going to do with this story! I can't wait for chapter 13!
slytheringrl17 chapter 12 . 5/9/2010
i like it
the inc pot chapter 12 . 4/14/2010
I've really enjoyed reading your story so far and I do hope you continue with it soon.

xx
NatalieLynn chapter 12 . 4/13/2010
I'm glad you adopted this story to continue it. I'd missed it. I really enjoyed your first new chapter. Keep up the good work!
deletedtrash chapter 12 . 4/12/2010
Please update soon, I really like this story.

Love how you use the French, I've learned a couple of new words :)
Stonerchick555 chapter 12 . 4/9/2010
Update soon please :)
mssmith chapter 12 . 4/9/2010
Excellent story. I just found it and read it all thus far and I adore it. Thank you and please, keep writing.
230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »