Reviews for A New Life
slc6548 chapter 20 . 3/25/2012
Good chapter!
wendy1969 chapter 20 . 3/25/2012
heavens sake

two chapters, i think it has been, and still no talking about it?

Well i hope he likes being a batchelor because thats how it looks to be going for the poor man.
Alithea Volturi chapter 20 . 3/25/2012
Very awesome story! Update soon! ;)
SavageGraceX chapter 20 . 3/25/2012
Edward is creeping me out. I really hope he isn't mates with Abigail - it's just sooooo not right, even when she grows up. x_x I can't believe Bella is actually allowing him to be around her, to be honest because he's been so horrible. Plus, he and Alice basically forced themselves into her home... trusting them and being so nice... she can be a bitch to Jasper but not them? Not cool - grow a backbone, Bella! x_x

Just my opinion, of course. But I'm serious about the Edward/Abigail creepiness LOL P
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 20 . 3/25/2012
Awesome Chapter!
genuinef250 chapter 20 . 3/25/2012
:-)
Twilighter368 chapter 20 . 3/25/2012
Abigail looked indecisive, then she said, "never, never, ever, never?" so something about Jasper must've convinced her that he wouldn't hurt me.

"Never, never, ever, never," Jasper agreed.

That told me all I needed to know, I was worried that Abigail would never like Jasper therefore clouding Bella's decision to forgive him.
ellaryne chapter 20 . 3/25/2012
Love it
Yasric M. S chapter 20 . 3/25/2012
Oh come on... I need more than this, I thought Jasper and Bella were going to talk in this chapter. I want Jasper to explain himself so Bella can accept him. Is Abigail Edward's mate, that is why he's acting like this? Please, update soon!
writersarereaders chapter 20 . 3/25/2012
Great chapter.

Abigail is just so cute. The more you write, the more I get the feeling that she is meant for Edward in some way, as a little sister or potential mate later in life. And I am glad she was able to be okay with Jasper for now. Her comment on brushing hair was too cute.

Please post more soon.
katandjasper chapter 20 . 3/25/2012
You stopped there? Please hurry and update, soon.
NatalieLynn chapter 19 . 3/24/2012
That hurt Jasper quite a bit, but he needed the wake up call if their relationship is going to continue and flourish. Like I said before, he's got to learn not to just rely on his gift and take extra care to keep track of how she is doing through conversation and observation since she can block his gift hiding her emotions from him.
NatalieLynn chapter 18 . 3/24/2012
Abigail with fixing Edward's hair and giving him her blankie to warm him up was so, so cute! Which one of them called or texted Jasper?
NatalieLynn chapter 17 . 3/24/2012
What the devil were they all whispering about and keeping secret from Bella? Thy should have stopped to think about how that would look to her and make her feel. As her mate and knowing what she's been through and that she could block her feelings from him, Jasper should always take extra care to keep track of how she is doing through conversation and observation much like all us non-empath folks have to do. He's got to learn not to just rely on his gift. He's a tactical man; he should know better. I hope they find her soon and can convince her that she is wanted, needed and loved.
mysweetkat chapter 19 . 3/7/2012
Ha, ha! Edward became a Ken doll for Abigail. Great story! So glad to find it. Update soon!
230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »