Reviews for A New Life
genuinef250 chapter 20 . 3/25/2012
:-)
Twilighter368 chapter 20 . 3/25/2012
Abigail looked indecisive, then she said, "never, never, ever, never?" so something about Jasper must've convinced her that he wouldn't hurt me.

"Never, never, ever, never," Jasper agreed.

That told me all I needed to know, I was worried that Abigail would never like Jasper therefore clouding Bella's decision to forgive him.
ellaryne chapter 20 . 3/25/2012
Love it
Yasric M. S chapter 20 . 3/25/2012
Oh come on... I need more than this, I thought Jasper and Bella were going to talk in this chapter. I want Jasper to explain himself so Bella can accept him. Is Abigail Edward's mate, that is why he's acting like this? Please, update soon!
soulsistersinaslan chapter 20 . 3/25/2012
Great chapter.

Abigail is just so cute. The more you write, the more I get the feeling that she is meant for Edward in some way, as a little sister or potential mate later in life. And I am glad she was able to be okay with Jasper for now. Her comment on brushing hair was too cute.

Please post more soon.
katandjasper chapter 20 . 3/25/2012
You stopped there? Please hurry and update, soon.
NatalieLynn chapter 19 . 3/24/2012
That hurt Jasper quite a bit, but he needed the wake up call if their relationship is going to continue and flourish. Like I said before, he's got to learn not to just rely on his gift and take extra care to keep track of how she is doing through conversation and observation since she can block his gift hiding her emotions from him.
NatalieLynn chapter 18 . 3/24/2012
Abigail with fixing Edward's hair and giving him her blankie to warm him up was so, so cute! Which one of them called or texted Jasper?
NatalieLynn chapter 17 . 3/24/2012
What the devil were they all whispering about and keeping secret from Bella? Thy should have stopped to think about how that would look to her and make her feel. As her mate and knowing what she's been through and that she could block her feelings from him, Jasper should always take extra care to keep track of how she is doing through conversation and observation much like all us non-empath folks have to do. He's got to learn not to just rely on his gift. He's a tactical man; he should know better. I hope they find her soon and can convince her that she is wanted, needed and loved.
mysweetkat chapter 19 . 3/7/2012
Ha, ha! Edward became a Ken doll for Abigail. Great story! So glad to find it. Update soon!
TwilightAddict71484 chapter 19 . 3/5/2012
Turn about is fair play if i was Jasper i would leave and let her know how much her words and actions hurt him also. maybe not go far but just out of range so they don't know he's there. maybe then things would even out.
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 19 . 3/5/2012