Reviews for 100 things I would do if I owned Bones for a day
Princess Antanasia the Vampire chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
wow. sounds fun.

my list of stuff is one thing long; if i owned Bones, season 4 would have ended waaaay differently. i'm talking, brennan taking the coma as "something went wrong" in which case Booth told her to use his (as he put it) "stuff".

i'm sooo evil.
thlove chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
I would definitly lock b/b in a closet. I like the jazz and mood lighting durin paperwork as well. The slide could be problematic since the entrance is below the platform. Maybe instead a slide from the upstairs riling thing to the platform. I really liked your story. Major props, king of the lab Dr. Madness.
McShip chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Several things...

1) This is a weird one so just bear with me... I would like to sing with Sweets. :P

2) Lock Booth and Brennan in a room with only a bed. Maybe a steel door...

3) Do an experiment with Hodgins. (Who wouldn't?)

4) Bust Zack out of the insane asylum.

5) Scream at Brennan and Booth everytime they gaze at each other, "JUST KISS ALREADY!"

6) Marry Zack. (Haha, I love him. 3 BTW, I'm a girl.)

7) Play X-Box with Sweets, Hodgins, and Zack.

8) (To #7) Kick their butts at said game.

9) Make Sweets publish his book (with the very first case, the VERY first)

10) Write an episode for Bones. (Every writer's dream! To write an episode for a popular TV show. :D)

There.
AMENS chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
That was great! I really needed that after watching the 100th episode.
BoNeSFaN01 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Im not sure what i would do. SO many choices

Great list by the way. Made me laugh non stop

(\/)

(..)

C(")(") Britt
kaloblack chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Ill erase the entire 100 th episode, and i ll make a entire new one, becose i just hate the way the episode end

and of course ill bring back zack
HawthornMirror4 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
That was fantastic! you are hilarious! #77- you are going to get your wish, hodgins and angela are locked in jail for a while and they are forced to talk it out and they end out making out just as they are being bailed out! i hope you do another story like this!
wazo29 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
so funny! that's put a smile on my face for the day! my personal fav:: no.23 ' i tell you he's dead!" excellent many thanks xx
AmandaFriend chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Funny stuff. Very enjoyable.
EverTheRomantic chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
What would I do if I owned Bones? I would definitely re-enact the bathroom scene with Booth and insist he remain standing! ;-) And move it to HBO and create episodes directly from all my favorite fan fics.

This was fun. In reference to #90, I've always wondered what it would be like if somebody did a story from the perspective of Booth's priest. Keeping a journal of sorts after ever time Booth comes to confession. Also can't remember the # now, but the one about playing hide and seek with the bones and run like hell when Bones comes around made me laugh. I can just picture it.
Dr. Temperance 'Bones' Brennan chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
#61 i would sed for every dime its sed. then the person can be a rich person
lizziebrewster chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
They're all brilliant!

LMAO #5, 16, 40, 51, 72

ROFL #22 - also Dr Cox! Hello Murderers!

Aww #29, don't we all? Hanging out at the diner would be fun

#61 I may start doing! Drinking Games!
PixPrefect chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I have to say, of everything on this list, the most shocking is 80. Why would you steal his Xbox? That is sacred to a geek, dangerous territory.

I will, however, assist in breaking Zach out of the Looney Bin. He can hide at my house. We'll watch Firefly. :)