Reviews for The Definition of Home
CityGirl7768 chapter 14 . 12/14/2022
Cute story
Jlbrew85 chapter 14 . 9/20/2022
I thoroughly enjoyed this story very much! It was very well written, and the pacing was nice without being too 'draggy'. Very well done! Exceeds Expectations, definitely!
LouAnn Kurpiela chapter 2 . 8/24/2022
well something tell's me that dear old Severus musta been having such terrible days of his life but you know if i was in your story why i can show him that can make him flushed all that darkness and lots of his anger away just like magic is that simple
LouAnn kurpiela chapter 3 . 8/24/2022
oh please can i be in the next part of your story
oh incase you are wondering
i have a little long dark blond hair and smokey blue eyes
Lokiyes it is chapter 14 . 7/5/2022
I- I have no words to express how fucking adorable this story was, I read ir within two hours and laughed out loud multiple times, something I never do. This is actually amazing and I would very much read a sequel or sequel of one shots. I loved it, respect to you for writing it.

-Loki (yes it’s my legal name, no I have never changed it.
mini tt chapter 1 . 2/14/2022
wait so Snape spanked him... wtf
guest chapter 14 . 11/26/2021
Well done, as usual. Characterization great, plot interesting, many small delights along the way. Heading for the sequel now.
guest chapter 4 . 11/25/2021
Excellent depiction of Snape's exerting enormous effort to control his quite justified rage. Fine writing, as usual.

HP's getting that tattoo ~was~ unusually idiotic Gryffindorkery, even for him: it constitutes a surefire way for any enemy to identify him.
gginsc chapter 14 . 9/23/2021
This has been a pleasant read although I kept expecting Snape to die. It would be a shame after Harry has finally found someone to care about him.
rosemary62442 chapter 1 . 7/10/2021
weird she calling him harry
vampire.time.lord chapter 14 . 6/30/2021
I have been coming back to this story for ten years. Whenever im down, this is what I come to. This fic is just about the only reason I use ffn anymore and I spent a good half hour trying to remember my password so I could leave this review. I don’t know if you are still on here, but if you are I just wanted to thank you for writing this fic and unintentionally bringing joy to both 14 and 24 year old me!
TasTygerGal chapter 14 . 6/11/2021
My heart feels so full!
Katiewalters chapter 14 . 5/1/2021
Love the characterization of these two. This is truly one of the best fan fictions ever, hands down.
TsukuyoGintoki chapter 14 . 4/10/2021
I really enjoyed this story!
MellarkandArt chapter 4 . 3/27/2021
A MAN WITH A TATTOO I don’t know what is exactly but this story has me rolling with laughter at times, it’s so well written and the little quips are just hilarious