Reviews for The Definition of Home
Fichufichee chapter 14 . 21h
I have read this story probably five times and never written a review. This is absolutely one of my favorites. The way you write, the attention to details is all just outstanding. This story warms my
heart more and more. Thank you.
mandancie chapter 14 . 7/28
I don't know how I missed this story. :) I loved this story. I'm looking forward to reading the sequel.
Goldenbassets chapter 14 . 7/21
I love this story. Snape is just perfectly Snape. Harry behaves, speaks and feels like a teenager should. I have three boys; almost 5, 8 and 10. Harry is spot on. Nothing feelsforced. You've nailed them both. Great work! Thank you for sharing.
zaubernuss chapter 14 . 7/14
I really love your Severitus stories! You have Snape's character down so brilliantly - I almost feel like watching the movie. And I really like their interactions: so totally devoid of fluff and loving words, but still full of warmth and caring. You managed to really describe Harry as a normal teenager, something that JKR never successfully did, in my opinion. Being a Snape fan and an utter romantic, I only miss a love interest for him! But I guess that would have taken the focus off this amazing relationship story, so you are forgiven! ;)
Tog Obsessed chapter 14 . 6/17
MY HEART
Tog Obsessed chapter 8 . 6/17
This was the best chapter
Such a lovely chapter! I absolutely adored it!
michael in the bathroom chapter 8 . 6/7
I can't believe I actually cried at this chapter. The part where Harry had a breakdown at the store made my heart hurt so bad
Hahaha thank you for the lovely images, thank you! Finally Harry behaving like a teenager, whooo
"He'd read it in a book somewhere."
Snape and Harry, you sad, sad people...
dragonBug27 chapter 14 . 5/15
Second time I've read this. Loved it as much as the first.
Ahhhhhh. I do so love your story!
everytime I re-read it I learn more details about writing and overall planning of a story.

It's interesting because while I am not a fiction writer I can see elements, about how you put together your story, that will actually help me in my profession as a teacher.
I come back to the story often whenever I feel the need for a sense of belonging and family.

You're very concise writing amazes me and I repeatedly find hidden gems.

For example these two sentences I do wonder if you mean Harry felt general magic or if it was snape's magic in particular, or the magic of his mother although I'm not sure why his mother's magic would have been in the graveyard.

Quote"He was following something, a slightly welcoming magic touch that he could feel. Harry had felt something like it before, a small comfort that had been there when he'd faced Voldemort in the graveyard.

Through the path toward the football field, Harry tracked the friendly feeling, finally coming to a stop in a thick setting of trees, covered by menacing looking shrubs around the trunks of the trees. "

Thank you so much for your amazing story!
Something tells me that along with being an amazing author, you must also be just as amazing a parent! If you already aren’t, I’m pretty sure you will be a very loving and caring parent with just the right amount of strict and cuddly! Your kids will be really lucky! Because they’ll have a damn supportive parents to read them the best of his/her stories before bed!
Leo105 chapter 14 . 2/14
Aargh, this was adorable, I really loved it. Even though I felt like they started liking each other a little too fast at the beginning, I still really really enjoyed reading this story. Thank you so much for uploading!