Reviews for The Definition of Home
rosemary62442 chapter 1 . 7/10
weird she calling him harry
vampire.time.lord chapter 14 . 6/30
I have been coming back to this story for ten years. Whenever im down, this is what I come to. This fic is just about the only reason I use ffn anymore and I spent a good half hour trying to remember my password so I could leave this review. I don’t know if you are still on here, but if you are I just wanted to thank you for writing this fic and unintentionally bringing joy to both 14 and 24 year old me!
TasTygerGal chapter 14 . 6/11
My heart feels so full!
Katiewalters chapter 14 . 5/1
Love the characterization of these two. This is truly one of the best fan fictions ever, hands down.
TsukuyoGintoki chapter 14 . 4/10
I really enjoyed this story!
MellarkandArt chapter 4 . 3/27
A MAN WITH A TATTOO I don’t know what is exactly but this story has me rolling with laughter at times, it’s so well written and the little quips are just hilarious
FicsFromAnAnbuNin chapter 14 . 1/19
This was a really good story and I like that their relationship didn't just change on a dime and that Snape still stayed his snarky self. I don't usually like fics where Harry actually changes his last name, but it was cool with how his two different names worked out.
FicsFromAnAnbuNin chapter 9 . 1/19
The ending of this chapter was priceless. I felt really sorry for Harry at the beginning though. Also Dumbledore knows Harry and Snape are becoming more like a guardian and ward. At this point I just wish we had gotten more detail of Snape yelling at the Dursleys and punching Vernon.
FicsFromAnAnbuNin chapter 8 . 1/19
I'm sitting here crying over the teen and dad and Sirius thing. The only thing I haven't liked so far is the physical punishment Snape gave Harry. I hope Dumbledore wears the crown.
It’s such a lovely story. I love every aspect of it. Snape being sarcastic and caring and strict all at once
I’m now going to read your newest story too
Helily chapter 14 . 1/15
Thank you for writing HP fan fiction, Oliver. It is much appreciated and enjoyed ️
The Artistic Fool chapter 14 . 1/10
Loved your story thank you so much for sharing
Katiewalters chapter 1 . 1/1
Love this story! Love the relationship and bantering between Harry and Snape.
mc1221318 chapter 14 . 12/30/2020
Great story. Thank you.
R.K.Faye chapter 14 . 11/17/2020
Good story. I loved the bantering between Harry and Severus. Looking forward to the sequel.