Reviews for The Definition of Home
DoraLupinTonks chapter 4 . 5/20
It's really weird how Harry just agrees with Snape's treatment of him. And after Sirius's deat...Harry was very angry and I don't see him agreeing to Snape for anything.
Kay Kay chapter 14 . 5/17
I really liked this story and the relationship between Harry and Snape. Nice development. Also the addition with Elliot was a nice idea. The only thing I was waiting for are the dreams/nightmares Harry mentioned he used to have as a kid and I was actually waiting for Elliot to have one of those. But maybe in the sequel... :)
amber chapter 1 . 4/12
I read your latest story and loved it so much I'm reading ALL of your stories. Keep writing! :)
Blueberry Babe chapter 14 . 4/7
Excellent story. Thanks.
Tanith chapter 14 . 3/14
I think this is my second favourite story, Addition Alley Christmas (and Spring) being my favourite. I enjoyed the story To Recollect The Future which was recommended by the know it alls site so much I searched for other stories you had written and have enjoyed them all so far, just a few more to go.
Smile Black chapter 14 . 2/17
Oooh my gosh! This was so good! I was laughing so often and the plot was well thought out :)
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 14 . 12/22/2014
This was an absolute wonder of a story. I laughed quite heartily at some parts, and was thoroughly entertained during the entire fanfiction. It was very well written, and the characters seemed to come alive as the words read on. Wonderful!
Littlemissfaeangeldhampir chapter 14 . 11/23/2014
Words cannot describe how much I love this.
Chibi-Kogitsune chapter 12 . 11/15/2014
I'm giggling like a maniac at the mental image of Snape "frog marching" ANYONE, let alone Harry! XD
Dutchgirl84 chapter 5 . 10/25/2014
Either you're Dutch or you've lived in Amsterdam because I love how accurate the names and locations are, and so is the Dutch language throughout :) as I'm Dutch I get irritated when things aren't accurate when it comes to things like that so I love this! Love this story and the sequel :)
Minerva Nargles chapter 14 . 10/21/2014
Your stories are bloody brilliant
He will knock four times chapter 14 . 10/9/2014
I get the last name change. I'm just genuinely surprised he decided on a first name change too
Dear Oliver chapter 14 . 9/20/2014
I love this story so much I read it when I'm feeling sad and it makes me smile you have a nack for writing keep up the amazing work
Diana
Guest chapter 14 . 9/17/2014
Wonderful. I really like not only the content of your story but the phrasing as well. Makes one laugh without beeing ridicoulus and feeling with them
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
harry attitude and tantrums makes it hard for me to feel bad for him