Reviews for The Definition of Home
Maddie86 chapter 14 . 1/11
Always makes me cry in the beginning but then I'm so happy by the end of the story. Love these stories and this universe so much. It's so rich and beautiful and well written. Thank you for sharing it! ️
ElsieD chapter 14 . 4/12/2023
Thanks for writing- I enjoyed this story and look forward to the sequel!
CityGirl7768 chapter 14 . 12/14/2022
Cute story
Jlbrew85 chapter 14 . 9/20/2022
I thoroughly enjoyed this story very much! It was very well written, and the pacing was nice without being too 'draggy'. Very well done! Exceeds Expectations, definitely!
LouAnn Kurpiela chapter 2 . 8/24/2022
well something tell's me that dear old Severus musta been having such terrible days of his life but you know if i was in your story why i can show him that can make him flushed all that darkness and lots of his anger away just like magic is that simple
LouAnn kurpiela chapter 3 . 8/24/2022
oh please can i be in the next part of your story
oh incase you are wondering
i have a little long dark blond hair and smokey blue eyes
Lokiyes it is chapter 14 . 7/5/2022
I- I have no words to express how fucking adorable this story was, I read ir within two hours and laughed out loud multiple times, something I never do. This is actually amazing and I would very much read a sequel or sequel of one shots. I loved it, respect to you for writing it.

-Loki (yes it’s my legal name, no I have never changed it.
mini tt chapter 1 . 2/14/2022
wait so Snape spanked him... wtf
guest chapter 14 . 11/26/2021
Well done, as usual. Characterization great, plot interesting, many small delights along the way. Heading for the sequel now.
guest chapter 4 . 11/25/2021
Excellent depiction of Snape's exerting enormous effort to control his quite justified rage. Fine writing, as usual.

HP's getting that tattoo ~was~ unusually idiotic Gryffindorkery, even for him: it constitutes a surefire way for any enemy to identify him.
gginsc chapter 14 . 9/23/2021
This has been a pleasant read although I kept expecting Snape to die. It would be a shame after Harry has finally found someone to care about him.
rosemary62442 chapter 1 . 7/10/2021
weird she calling him harry
vampire.time.lord chapter 14 . 6/30/2021
I have been coming back to this story for ten years. Whenever im down, this is what I come to. This fic is just about the only reason I use ffn anymore and I spent a good half hour trying to remember my password so I could leave this review. I don’t know if you are still on here, but if you are I just wanted to thank you for writing this fic and unintentionally bringing joy to both 14 and 24 year old me!
TasTygerGal chapter 14 . 6/11/2021
My heart feels so full!
Katiewalters chapter 14 . 5/1/2021
Love the characterization of these two. This is truly one of the best fan fictions ever, hands down.