Reviews for The Definition of Home
Lady Julie Snape chapter 14 . 8/6
I seriously think that you have become my new favourite author.

I cannot get enough of your Sev/Harry father/son stories. I just want more. And I'm so very glad that this story has a sequel which I am off to read right now.
Love2read23 chapter 14 . 7/28
Truly a great fic. Thank you so very much for writing. I think your choice of Harry being six years old and fifteen at different times was a brilliant use and cemented their relationship in ways that would not have worked in just one or the other.
Love2read23 chapter 8 . 7/27
I am very impressed with how Snape deals with Harry. I know that all teens aren't the same but I've always wondered about how to discipline disobedient teens. Reading of Severus with Harry makes me wish I had someone who cared like that.
great one
SaiyaCat chapter 14 . 5/18
AAaaawwwww so Cute!
SaiyaCat chapter 8 . 5/18
wow
TheCharcoalPhial chapter 14 . 5/18
I have read all the stories from your Definition series, including The Photo Album, and I must say, your writing style is really evocative, striking. The best portrayal of Snape i have come across in fanfiction. It reminds me of something Ruby Wax once said about Alan Rickman, about his sense of humour and delivering lines. It goes along the lines of "impeccable timing", and I would apply the same to your writing style. I really enjoyed the stories. Thank you.
Anne chapter 14 . 5/15
I loved this story so much.
Anne chapter 7 . 5/15
I adore this story thus far. Only, why, why, why? Why did Harry have to be so disobedient and stupid? Although, that's very much in character, I asked that all during OOTP as well.
Maddie chapter 14 . 5/9
Ah, I love this story soooo much! 3
Person A chapter 14 . 5/8
... I'm really tempted to write a short crossover with that quote about Vanished objects. I sincerely doubt it will come to fruition, but if it ever does, it's going to be complete and utter crack. "Space between spaces?" How about "the space between dreams and reality?"
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 14 . 5/1
This is a great story. I just wish there was more.
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 7 . 5/1
Oh my goodness. I've been having the greatest time reading this story - it's so entertaining and well written. AND THE SEX SHOP, oh my gosh, HARRY NO! That was hilarious. This is such a good fic.
Good job, and great portrayal of a slightly interested and sexy harry, i mean, he's a teenager in a big city, of course he wants to explore, ob...viously... :). Love Alan rickman's portrayal of the big dungeon bat! :)
Anne chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
I thoroughly look forward to reading this. This is a wonderful first chapter. I'm looking forward to more. ️️