Reviews for The Definition of Home
Nicolene B chapter 14 . 9/26
Enjoyed this
Fenris Jin chapter 14 . 9/16
It really is endearing that the perfect set up for Severus and Harry to bond is in a very domesticated setting.. xD

Congratulation on Harry being the son of the Half Blood Prince. Too bad we can't technically call him A Fourth Blood Prince. xD

Beautiful family life for Harry. :)
I love this story it is never getting old
NaomiK chapter 14 . 7/20
Loved it! Very charming. Harry seems like a real 15/16 year old. Their interaction is great, seems in character for Snape.
NaomiK chapter 5 . 7/19
You must be dutch!

Really enjoying the story so far, it's a brilliant set up, what with their reason for meeting and the order mission.
Both of them seem perfectly in character, which isn't easy to pull off.

Dankjewel voor het schrijven en delen, ben benieuwd naar de rest :)
DanniCat chapter 14 . 7/7
I just want to let you know that I loved this story! It was so well done, you really captured Snape's personality and Harry's response to Dumbledore. I love the way they developed. I really only have two questions: Does Harry use Septumsempra on Draco? And does Snape die at the end of the series? Make that three- How does Harry react to Snape killing Dumbledore on the Astronomy tower?
Beyond that- Thanks for a great story!
Jamarn chapter 14 . 6/14
Okay this is probably the coolest Snape x Harry story I have ever read. They always had this certain bond that I longed to see as the story progressed. Nice work!
DoraLupinTonks chapter 4 . 5/20
It's really weird how Harry just agrees with Snape's treatment of him. And after Sirius's deat...Harry was very angry and I don't see him agreeing to Snape for anything.
Kay Kay chapter 14 . 5/17
I really liked this story and the relationship between Harry and Snape. Nice development. Also the addition with Elliot was a nice idea. The only thing I was waiting for are the dreams/nightmares Harry mentioned he used to have as a kid and I was actually waiting for Elliot to have one of those. But maybe in the sequel... :)
amber chapter 1 . 4/12
I read your latest story and loved it so much I'm reading ALL of your stories. Keep writing! :)
Blueberry Babe chapter 14 . 4/7
Excellent story. Thanks.
Tanith chapter 14 . 3/14
I think this is my second favourite story, Addition Alley Christmas (and Spring) being my favourite. I enjoyed the story To Recollect The Future which was recommended by the know it alls site so much I searched for other stories you had written and have enjoyed them all so far, just a few more to go.
Smile Black chapter 14 . 2/17
Oooh my gosh! This was so good! I was laughing so often and the plot was well thought out :)
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 14 . 12/22/2014
This was an absolute wonder of a story. I laughed quite heartily at some parts, and was thoroughly entertained during the entire fanfiction. It was very well written, and the characters seemed to come alive as the words read on. Wonderful!
Littlemissfaeangeldhampir chapter 14 . 11/23/2014
Words cannot describe how much I love this.