Reviews for Without Hawkeye, All Stops
Poetrygirl21 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Lol this was so funny. I love Hughes!
Taayluur chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Oh crack fics! XD how I love you so!
Taayluur chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Oh crack fics! XD how I love you so!
Aice Mist chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
OH my Gosh that was the funnest thing i have read in 6 hours of looking at fanfiction! Oh my gosh! that was funny !
Emrys Myrddrin chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Love the image if Roy leaping towards Riza, I shall cherish that image forever:)
Okami Hime Black Hayate chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
OMG! Its so cute! LUV IT!
Cat and NCIS Obsessed chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Maybe she's been kidnapped," he whispered. The colonel sat bolt upright, a forlorn piece of paper comically stuck to his cheek.

***

"MY BELOVED FIRST LIEUTENANT RIZA HAWKEYE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED AND IT IS OUR DUTY TO..." The door had opened quietly. A calm female voice resonated through the room.

"Who has been kidnapped, sir?"

Best lines. Great story.
Shirax chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
The mental image of Mustang flying through the air yelling "HAWKEYE" had me laughing for about 15 minutes.

Great job on the story!
candyninja95 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
If this story is crack then im addicted! This is the greatest story i have read so far! I'd like to thank u so much for righting it! I re-read it so many times and each time i ended up laughing! It's fantasic!
Lisa Mustang chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I didnt understand most of your story cuz i do not speak english, but, by what i understood, it was awesome xD
i loved it! Was Roy embracing Riza, right? didnt get that part xD anyway! Great Job!

waiting for more fics :B
heart chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
OMG I TOTALLY I LOVE THIS...keep up the good work scritcher...
Huntress Arashi chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
LOL hahaha Roy hugging Riza is cute :D
Ceres The Unknown Angel chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Wow, that was hilarious!

Great job!
Pom Rania chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
So cute!

And hey, I think I remember you from the Yamishima story? Eagerly awaiting updates, just to let you know.