Reviews for The unexpected mate
TinaF chapter 12 . 6/4
Loved it!
Babysis64 chapter 14 . 5/16
awe this is very sad news considering I don't know how many times that I read this story alone. This is an extremely good story I thought anyways. I love the way Garrett protects Bella and loves her for who she is right. Thank you for sharing the stories that you did. Too bad that you are deleting them though. Have a good weekend.
I do enjoy this story from long ago and rereading it again. Please do repost it again.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 14 . 5/13
I enjoy your stories just the way they are. You are a fantastic story teller and I appreciate that better than the grammar.
lilnathy13 chapter 14 . 5/13
Do you have it uploaded somewhere else ? Just so I can remember the name of this when you do upload it again
MaryMary123 chapter 3 . 5/13
about time she had some one to Love her.
felicia2235 chapter 14 . 5/13
Nooooooo please dont
SookieRocks chapter 14 . 5/13
Good luck with the editing. Look forward to reading again.
1mindlesswonder chapter 14 . 5/13
Sorry to hear that you will be removing them i really enjoyed reading them, thank you so much for the time you took to post them here
Alison Hale chapter 3 . 3/12
I love how they kiss in this chapter I have read this book alot and never seen that
B4bidden.Products chapter 13 . 3/9
Absolutely fffing this story!
SparkShock chapter 1 . 2/22
Well, ive read this story many times and I say that I love it, mates are awsome and so is the little kitten Bella and her Garrett ! Great story
BrinsdeMuguet chapter 13 . 1/31
Great story ! I really love it !
Guest chapter 13 . 9/15/2014
I know it's been a while but I was wondering if this story is abandoned?
Guest chapter 13 . 9/13/2014