Reviews for Complications and Grasshoppers
charahh chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
yes, i'm reading it in 2013 haha very nicely written.. captured all the thoughts and just everything perfect!
s-david-m chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Good narration of the characters' internal thoughts, although you used a few too many parentheticals to the point where those tangents were confusing.
fghjklgsd chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
This was great. Thanks for giving us something so nice to read.
retropanda37 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Wow, this is amazing. Just amazing. Beautifully crafted and so well written. The characters are dead on, and your exploration of their emotions and motivations for every pause or look or motion they made are perfect. I feel like you’ve expanded my insight into who these characters are. I loved it, thanks!
AgentInWaiting chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Simply an amazing interpretation of a great scene. Thank you for writing this.
NickyR chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
WOW, trying to figure out the title in relation to the chapter, but it makes so much sense and it was so well written. THat was a magical scene...and the ending 3 sentences were perfect!
JackpotGirl chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
this story is like a pillow to lay on and just enjoy the sweet sensation of FLUFF 3

in other words, I loved it :)
coreymon77 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
wow, that was fantastic! A brilliant introspective piece for both characters and an incredible take on one of the most anticipated scenes in the entire show!

You did an amazing job at capturing both Chuck and Sarah and getting into their heads and their thoughts. They were all very in character and the thoughts you outlined sounded exactly like them. Great job, very impressive!

until next time,

jagged1 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Wow - I was in awe after the first paragraph, and the rest was just holding my breath. And that's knowing how it will turn out!

Excellent, awesome work. You should be proud.
Representin' All Day chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Just... WOW! Amazing, flat out AMAZING! I loved it! It was perfect, and just wow... You should totally do the last scene of the episode too! Wow... This story was just wow...
CharlesLWalker chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Wow, just wow. Great exploration of their thoughts.
nb chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
great story!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
This was amazing! I loved this. Great job! (:
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Nice exploration of that scene.
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Super fantastic awesome. Loved every bit of this, especially the idea that they were intoxicating to each other. Great job!