Reviews for Not The Way He Wanted to Win
luvjase chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I loved this! I love stories where Sam rescued the amulet, which I fully believe that he did even if we never see it on the show again. Thanks so much for this!
Aaleiyah JoRayne Hunter chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
So...you should like, write a sequel that takes place after Sam comes back in the 6th season of him like, giving Dean the amulet back. 'Cause that would make this girl very, very happy... :)

Seriously though, I loved it. Heartbreaking, emotional and beautiful all at the same time. Thanks you for sharing this!

As Always,

Joee

P.S. I wasn't entirely joking about the story, If you write it, I would fav it and review and everything! :)
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Excellent fight scene! Most people can't write them. And it was very cool that you used body language to say what the dialog did not. Again, not an easy thing to write. And thank you for writing!
ReluctantSlashFan chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
I really hope Sam grabbed the necklace out of the trash. I was kind of mad Dean threw it away. It was like he was giving up. And after the last episode he kind of did.

Anyway, great story.
drkstormynite chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
well done!

Enjoyed the story!

Poor Dean!

Poor Sam!

I hope that Sam did pick it up.

I believe he did and that it will reappear soon...for Dean's sake.

Thanks for sharing this story.

Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Nicely done. Very in character. I really hope Sam did pick up the amulet. It just feels... wrong for them to leave it in the trash.
Noninone chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Nice ;D
Twinchy chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Awesome fight sequence, Weesta!

I would so love to know that the amulet ment enough to Sammy at least that he picked it from the garbage, no matter what Dean did or said.

Also, as much as the fight and following conversation might have hurt either brother (mentally and physically), I'm sure something like this would be best for them to finally undestand each other better again in the end.

And Sam was certainly right about not wanting to cause Dean any more pain by fighting back (even though IMHO the older Winchester would have deserved a kick in the behind but good!), just defending himself. Yet, I took great pleasure from the younger man relatively easily getting the better of his older brother and pinning him to the car eventually. :-p

Superbly written and imaginative!
emmau chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Ouch. Poor Sam. Poor Dean. That hurt while giving reason to hope. Nice.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010