Reviews for When We Were Young
Trosev chapter 12 . 1/21
I just found this story and I had to write to tell you how much I enjoyed it! The premise is amazing and I absolutely love it. Historical fanfic with Chuck and Blair is a favorite of mine. I hope you are able to finish it someday. Thanks for writing this!
Paystin4Life chapter 12 . 8/2/2013
I love Historical fanfiction involving Chuck and Blair! I know you've probably decided not to continue but I figure I should still ask for you to please update this story! :)
leightedandnian chapter 12 . 6/16/2013
please continue this story i love it :**
Guest chapter 11 . 1/21/2013
Please, please update this story! I'm really interested to find out what happens :) I know it's been like 2 years, but this sorry has a great plot and I would die of happiness if you finished it!
Jenil5184 chapter 12 . 12/28/2012
I see that you haven't updated this story in 2 years but I really hope you haven't forgotten or gave up on it. I really love it. Please update this story I'm in suspense
eckomoon chapter 12 . 7/24/2012
I love this story! I'm sad that it's not finished. Do you have any plans of finishing it? Please :) It's a great story and I really want to know what happens with Blair and Bart's scheme.
lovelivebelieve chapter 12 . 5/18/2012
omg i know you wrote this ages ago but i have just fell in love with it please continue it and finish it . you have a brilliant story i will set it on story alert but its okay if you dont. love you stories chuck and blair are the most epic couple ever. xoxox
Guest chapter 12 . 3/17/2012
i hope you write another chapter for this story, it's so good so far!
racheldefygravity chapter 12 . 1/12/2012
Please finish this story! You've done such a wonderful job at creating the story. I really love it.
juliethboleyn chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
hi are you gonna continue with this?
MGD chapter 12 . 5/28/2011
I was going through the stories and came across this one. I remember reading it a few months ago and loving how provocative and dangerous it was. Do you plan to return to it at any point?
juliethboleyn chapter 12 . 5/16/2011
hi cant you continoue with this fanfiction , i got obssesed with it , please cant you
BellaB2010 chapter 12 . 2/18/2011
Please continue with story its good, I can't wait to read how Bart and Blair scheme together and Jack and Eleanor get what they deserve.

Update soon please.
LaVictoire chapter 12 . 2/14/2011
This is such a fantastic story- i was so upset when i saw you hadnt updated in ages!

please please please please update! its too good a story to abandon.
Missyxo45 chapter 12 . 2/13/2011
you should continue this story i actually really want to know what happens next