Reviews for When We Were Young
ChuckBlair8 chapter 12 . 1/10
Surprise, surprise! Yet ANOTHER UNFINISHED story! Why do writers do that? How can you just leave it? How can you NOT finish what you started? It would be the morally correct thing to do for your fans! Can’t you please finish this story?
Trosev chapter 12 . 1/21/2015
I just found this story and I had to write to tell you how much I enjoyed it! The premise is amazing and I absolutely love it. Historical fanfic with Chuck and Blair is a favorite of mine. I hope you are able to finish it someday. Thanks for writing this!
Paystin4Life chapter 12 . 8/2/2013
I love Historical fanfiction involving Chuck and Blair! I know you've probably decided not to continue but I figure I should still ask for you to please update this story! :)
leightedandnian chapter 12 . 6/16/2013
please continue this story i love it :**
Guest chapter 11 . 1/21/2013
Please, please update this story! I'm really interested to find out what happens :) I know it's been like 2 years, but this sorry has a great plot and I would die of happiness if you finished it!
Jenil5184 chapter 12 . 12/28/2012
I see that you haven't updated this story in 2 years but I really hope you haven't forgotten or gave up on it. I really love it. Please update this story I'm in suspense
eckomoon chapter 12 . 7/24/2012
I love this story! I'm sad that it's not finished. Do you have any plans of finishing it? Please :) It's a great story and I really want to know what happens with Blair and Bart's scheme.
lovelivebelieve chapter 12 . 5/18/2012
omg i know you wrote this ages ago but i have just fell in love with it please continue it and finish it . you have a brilliant story i will set it on story alert but its okay if you dont. love you stories chuck and blair are the most epic couple ever. xoxox
Guest chapter 12 . 3/17/2012
i hope you write another chapter for this story, it's so good so far!
racheldefygravity chapter 12 . 1/12/2012
Please finish this story! You've done such a wonderful job at creating the story. I really love it.
juliethboleyn chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
hi are you gonna continue with this?
MGD chapter 12 . 5/28/2011
I was going through the stories and came across this one. I remember reading it a few months ago and loving how provocative and dangerous it was. Do you plan to return to it at any point?
juliethboleyn chapter 12 . 5/16/2011
hi cant you continoue with this fanfiction , i got obssesed with it , please cant you
BellaB2010 chapter 12 . 2/18/2011
Please continue with story its good, I can't wait to read how Bart and Blair scheme together and Jack and Eleanor get what they deserve.

Update soon please.
LaVictoire chapter 12 . 2/14/2011
This is such a fantastic story- i was so upset when i saw you hadnt updated in ages!

please please please please update! its too good a story to abandon.