Reviews for If We Never Leave
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
aw. yeah i like rory and waiting for him to come back too. though i believe you have him younger than he should be and thus amy as well.
Xbakiyalo chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
*tears hair out* Why do you have to be the best writer out there? This is just simply stunning, you've endeared me to Rory a thousand times more than I was before, just by a writing down (effortlessly, it appears) a few of his thoughts. It's amazing. I loved his voice that came through in this one, especially little boy Rory _ So cute! The whole first-time thing, for both Rory and Amy, really really really works. And the ending was so lovely! It's all just brilliant, I love it.
Eclectic Muse chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Aw, hun, this was just lovely. Very, very well done! I spotted a few grammatical errors but they in no way detract from the overall message of the story. :) I really like how young Amelia reflexively shouted at Rory when he asked if he could wait too; and I really adore how you painted a sort of tip-toeing along the line friendship for them. I think the line that got me the most though was the line about wanting to tear down the shed with his bare hands.

I could really feel Rory's emotions in the latter parts, and I think you've got his voice down pat. Seriously. :) Again, very well done and I really hope to see more from you soon! A!
Allison Lane chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
UH OMG BRB DYING HERE.

Please just write Rory for the rest of your life. Seriously. I just feel like you've got a really good handle on him and I'm sure this is what he'll turn out to be like, even though the first Confidential practically confirmed it. I love that he wanted to knock down the shed with his bare hands and that Amy gets more Scottish when she's upset. And I kinda wish there'd been smut but I understand that isn't what this story was about. :)

Again, uber well done.