Reviews for Don't Give Me Diamonds
WindStar27 chapter 3 . 10/6/2017
Hi, the user: chipotlepeppers was reading my new fic and said that it reminded her a not of this fic, so I came to check it out. We pull from the same material, so there are a few similarities. But not many (I was a bit worried and didn't want someone to think I had stolen an idea from you.)
Anyway, I wanted to let you know that I am quite enjoying your story. I'm glad chipotlepeppers mentioned it. Thank you for writing/posting it!
Kisame Hoshigaki chapter 35 . 7/17/2017
So... Gio didn't get Delia Mew's outfit? To sad for him
It's-Bri-Again chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
chipotlepeppers recommended this fic to me. I love this first chapter. I noticed your writing style is very simular to hers. I am excited to read this over winter break.
MonkD.drgn chapter 49 . 7/5/2016
Ok, Second time I've read this, but I'm only just noticed. And while that makes me feel like an idiot, LANDO ACKBAR, ha ha! Seriously, don't know I missed that the first time, but well played sir, well played.
Julie Togepi chapter 46 . 4/21/2016
I can't believe what Giovanni thinks of Delia!
Julie Togepi chapter 29 . 4/20/2016
Ganger and Ghastly, I did not realize that and yeah I knew that Aayla's Haunter was the one that followed Ash later. Yeah you are overdoing the story but it's so good! I wonder when the back story ends?
Julie Togepi chapter 11 . 4/19/2016
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Thus chapter was awesome! I just started reading this so I'm glad it's complete so I don't have to wait for the next chapter! :)
Umbreon chapter 10 . 4/18/2016
A newbie who's name everyone keeps forgetting?... It's not Butch, is it?
chipotlepeppers chapter 112 . 4/17/2016
I just wanted to let you know that I love your story and I have suggested it to so many people. I am writing my own fic right now, using some similar themes/pairing but with more characters and a different plot. It is long, but i am finishing it up soon, updating daily, and will go to work on sequel soon. This wonderful fic of yours really inspired me to write my own and I would love it if you and/or some of your readers read it. It is posted on this site and is titled "Stand by You" by ChipotlePeppers. there are grammatical errors that I will be working on fixing over the next few weeks, but other than that it is pretty much finished, or at least will be by this week (week of April 17, 2016). You are a wonderful writer, good job, and thank you for your contribution.

good luck with future posts,
ChipotlePeppers
Cyan Quartz chapter 58 . 3/24/2015
Madame boss, isn't she? I freaking love this story.
Cyan Quartz chapter 38 . 3/23/2015
My God man, you are great with suspense.
Cyan Quartz chapter 28 . 3/22/2015
The house did sound familiar. It fits.
the.isapie.show chapter 34 . 2/21/2015
Ha, I got the Tinker Bell reference! So adorable!
Mega fan chapter 112 . 5/19/2014
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! I'm a huge Team Rocket & Giovanni fan and I big supporter of DiamondShipping, Pokeshipping and Rocketshipping, so reading this was a dream come true, actually I actually found myself dreaming of possible scenarios that could have happened. Speaking of 'could've happened' I wanna know what would've happened when Ash found out Madame Boss was his Grandmother, I mean he never found out! I was looking forward to it!

Over all I really loved reading this! Keep up the fantabulous work! XD
RoseQuartz1 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I heard Ash's father was a guy named Red. Is that canon and this specifically fanfiction? Or what?
1,021 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »