Reviews for Don't Give Me Diamonds
Rocketlord6485 chapter 102 . 10/12/2011
I apologize for the late reviews, as I've had my hands full lately.

Delia's antics sure can easily set off Giovanni! LOL! But as long as he trusts her, I suppose things may work out.

Interesting how Delia's father has become a primary focal point. I doubt he'll get along well with Gio, considering the man has connections with law enforcement.

Off topic but I look forward to more interaction between Ash and Gio! :)

Great work as usual. The writing of this chapter was very exquisite!
Rocketlord6485 chapter 101 . 10/12/2011
Woah, that was a lot to take in! Seeing Giovanni obsessing over Mewtwo again really brings me back :)
splitheart1120 chapter 102 . 10/11/2011
Our of all the people Delia should be related to the police superintendent? Although that makes everything more interesting...
Lotusnapper chapter 102 . 10/11/2011
Wow, Delia father is the superintendent of the police. I wonder what exactly will happen, and if he'll know the truth or not?

Well written and much enjoyed.
DeathGoblin chapter 102 . 10/11/2011
I feel really sorry for Delia having her dinner ruined, and I can picture her struggling with the temptation to use her influence in dark ways. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.
Ankhesenamen chapter 102 . 10/10/2011
Ohhh tense! I wonder how Delia's dad would react to this! hahaha XD! (Let alone Giovanni!)
Uiido chapter 102 . 10/10/2011
Pretty good chapter, though I'm a little bummed we won't see Ash and Giovanni's battle just yet. I hope it's worth the wait

The Retterine (did I spell that right I don't think I did) character seems alot like Madame Boss. Perhaps there is a connection ... And I hope you'll explain why she was never in the story before now, even though Rune and Kennobi were.

Also, something odd I noticed is an inconsistance you seem to have. Back in chapter 41 and a few following chapters, Rune and Delia don't really seem to know each other beyond basic recognition, like for a person you've seen, but not yet. However, in the more recent chapters, they seem to know each other pretty well, and they've had a fair amount of familiar interactions in the flashbacks. Was that a mistake, or did you just change your mind as to the character's relationship and never go back and fix it

Already can't wait for your next chapter!
Axletia Rosonetis chapter 102 . 10/10/2011
It's always fun to keep your father from the truth. n.n Especially...when he has a gun. XD
Capital WHY chapter 102 . 10/10/2011
WHOA. No. Way.

That was... Awesome. XD

Finessefully,

X
Soldier of Darkness chapter 102 . 10/10/2011
Well, you chose two names that suit Rune's wife perfectly. XD She's part of another Family? Hm, this should be interesting. I'd like to see how this incident came about.
Capital WHY chapter 101 . 10/8/2011
Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while, I've been to busy to read. :(

I CAN'T BELIEVE ALL I WAS MISSING OUT ON! Aayla is Zoroark, Purry's evolution, the trip to the pokemon world, the ruins, Delia saying YES... I missed so much. ;_;

ANYways, it seems like things'll be wrapping up pretty soon... you've done an excellent job thus far, I can't wait to see the last of it. :)

Finessefully,

X
Lotusnapper chapter 101 . 10/8/2011
I guess Ash must want his mom to be happy and safe, even if it means staying with Giovanni, even though Ash seems to be implying to disown his biological father on the basics that he is after Mewtwo again. I wonder what the outcome of that battle will be, and the consequences after it, probably causing more tension between Giovanni and Ash, well maybe Delia might be able to fix things up between them.

I'm curious about the hacking gone astray, and the speculations against Pixel, but I think she may be innocent.

I wonder if Aayla will be okay, unless she is only completely exhausted, but since she is a pokémon maybe she only needs some standard pokémon medicine or something.

Anyway quite a suspenseful chapter, well written and much enjoyed.
DeathGoblin chapter 101 . 10/6/2011
I initially thought that Mewtwo's memory wipe somehow extended to the computers or something, but now I'm wondering if he somehow contacted or influenced the Porygon Z. I'm definitely looking forward to the Ash vs. Giovanni Battle, but I'm also curious about the significance of the flashbacks. I felt really sorry for Delia when Ash asked her to side with Giovanni, even if it meant being against him. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.
Soldier of Darkness chapter 101 . 10/6/2011
I'm a little confused on what Ash is so fussy about...I didn't catch that Giovanni wanted to go after Mewtwo again, or maybe I'm just going crazy and missed something. XP

Pixel, a traitor? I don't think she could be. XD And the battle I can't wait to see.
Axletia Rosonetis chapter 101 . 10/6/2011
Ooh, the intensity is heating up once more. n.n Can't wait to see the battle.
1,020 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »