Reviews for Don't Give Me Diamonds
Lotusnapper chapter 101 . 10/8/2011
I guess Ash must want his mom to be happy and safe, even if it means staying with Giovanni, even though Ash seems to be implying to disown his biological father on the basics that he is after Mewtwo again. I wonder what the outcome of that battle will be, and the consequences after it, probably causing more tension between Giovanni and Ash, well maybe Delia might be able to fix things up between them.

I'm curious about the hacking gone astray, and the speculations against Pixel, but I think she may be innocent.

I wonder if Aayla will be okay, unless she is only completely exhausted, but since she is a pokémon maybe she only needs some standard pokémon medicine or something.

Anyway quite a suspenseful chapter, well written and much enjoyed.
DeathGoblin chapter 101 . 10/6/2011
I initially thought that Mewtwo's memory wipe somehow extended to the computers or something, but now I'm wondering if he somehow contacted or influenced the Porygon Z. I'm definitely looking forward to the Ash vs. Giovanni Battle, but I'm also curious about the significance of the flashbacks. I felt really sorry for Delia when Ash asked her to side with Giovanni, even if it meant being against him. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.
Soldier of Darkness chapter 101 . 10/6/2011
I'm a little confused on what Ash is so fussy about...I didn't catch that Giovanni wanted to go after Mewtwo again, or maybe I'm just going crazy and missed something. XP

Pixel, a traitor? I don't think she could be. XD And the battle I can't wait to see.
Axletia Rosonetis chapter 101 . 10/6/2011
Ooh, the intensity is heating up once more. n.n Can't wait to see the battle.
Ankhesenamen chapter 101 . 10/6/2011
Ohhh tensions are rife! I can't wait to see how this all pans out.
splitheart1120 chapter 101 . 10/6/2011
Hopefully even if Giovanni gets the info out of Ash, he doesn't do anything rash...
Lotusnapper chapter 100 . 10/1/2011
I wonder what Gary as well Giovanni will hear about on what Ash has to say on both topics, except making for an interesting conversation.

Quite a suspenseful chapter, plus well written and much enjoyed.
DeathGoblin chapter 100 . 9/30/2011
This chapter had much better pacing. I liked the way that the exploration of the ruins progressed. I like how they kept uncovering artifacts from the first movie as they slowly pieced things together. It'll be interesting to see what Gary had (or has if Ash was still on his way when he came to New Island) to say to Ash. I also liked the fact that Ash is mixing up his team and using his other pokemon now. I can imagine Ash's nervousness now that his father has caught on to the truth. Imagine if he remember's their little confrontation from 'Mewtwo Returns.' I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.
Ankhesenamen chapter 100 . 9/30/2011
Congrads on 100 chapters! :)!

Ohhhh things get interesting for Giovanni! How suspicious must he feel right now! *giggle* Loving it!
Rocketlord6485 chapter 100 . 9/30/2011
100 chapters! Congrats my friend! This has easily become one of my favorite fics to follow and you're doing an outstanding job! Keep up the superb work!

Ash and Misty never seem to get some time alone, do they? LOL!

Glad to see that the antidote is doing it's job. Hopefully all the sick Pokemon will be healed before another disaster can occur.

And so it all goes back to Mewtwo, eh? Hmmm . . . my curiousness is arousing drastically :)
splitheart1120 chapter 100 . 9/30/2011
Who were the three kids int he picture; Ash, Gary, and Leaf?
iPinkNinja chapter 100 . 9/30/2011
And there is yet another twist. Amazing! I love it!
Axletia Rosonetis chapter 100 . 9/30/2011
SUCH A TWIST. xD Hehe, now what shall Mewtwo's purpose be in this ?

n-n Also, go 100 ! XD
Soldier of Darkness chapter 100 . 9/30/2011
And we've got a Mewtwo memory. XD And footage of Mewtwo Strikes Back, no less. I'm Giovanni didn't get buried, though.
Guest chapter 99 . 9/26/2011
It's getting really good! Many long stories start to fizzle around chapter 50 or so, but this one just keeps going! I love it and hope for a future update!
1,009 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »