Reviews for Don't Give Me Diamonds
PhinalPhantasy chapter 92 . 8/4/2012
Great chapter. I know I'm slow at reading these but still love it
PhinalPhantasy chapter 91 . 7/24/2012
Wonderful chapter. Loved all the legendary blades mentioned (Though Masamune has been in most FFs not just 7 and CT XD )
PhinalPhantasy chapter 90 . 7/24/2012
Yay! A pokemon battle. Been a while since we've seen one
PhinalPhantasy chapter 89 . 7/24/2012
Still loving this fic.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 86 . 7/24/2012
Keep up the good work
PhinalPhantasy chapter 85 . 7/24/2012
Wow. Now we know of comet's origins. Let's hope he can be saved
PhinalPhantasy chapter 84 . 7/24/2012
This is still going great!
PhinalPhantasy chapter 83 . 7/24/2012
Been a while since I had the chance to read this but I'm getting back into it
Miss Sheila M Go chapter 112 . 7/10/2012
Well I finally finished reading and I must say that it was one of the most amazing fanfiction stories I have ever read! So much was put into this and that's what made me love it so much! I do hope you write more about Delia and Giovanni in the future (possibly about their life as a married couple or even a short story describing their wedding). I absolutely loved the background you have them and thought it fit along with the series and video games perfectly! Next time I watch the show I will see these characters much differently (in a good way of course!) thank you for writing something that has been so enjoyable to me! :)
Miss Sheila M Go chapter 20 . 7/8/2012
This story is so great! Lately I've been very interested in reading about Giovanni. I've been trying to find a good story about him and this one fits my style of reading perfectly! The storyline is really gripping to me. I've only made it 20 chapters in, but I am planning on finishing reading for the next few days. :)
Gormanbros chapter 112 . 2/13/2012
This story has been a really enjoyable read. My favorite fanfic I've read so far. You really have a writing talent, MikariStar. I started reading this around when Chapter 50 or so was uploaded, and read the first half in a couple days. This was a really long story, haha. 112 chapters. I'm looking foward to reading more from you.
dogtrainer89 chapter 112 . 2/7/2012
This was an amazing story. I liked all the background about the characters and things added from the shows. I enjoyed reading this story. Your writing is great and very descriptive it made the story flow easily. Continue writing you have a real talent.
dittoeevee8888 chapter 112 . 1/8/2012
I really enjoyed this story. The one problem I had with it was the way you started it out - making Delia's past a story within the present [I hope you know where I'm getting at]. Usually, with those kinds of stories [especially if they're really long], I keep forgetting why the story was in the first place [and I did, for a bit, before I remembered]. But I'm not sure if Delia's concerns still held true - like her being concerned that Ash was going after the money, the "power"...it wasn't really addressed after the story.

I'm not to sure what was the whole point with Vandal [I think that's how you spell his name]...ignoring the fact that time travel shouldn't happen period, how was it possible that by preventing the psychologist [I forget her name, sorry] from killing Delia, that wouldn't change a bunch of other facets from the future, completely changing it, and not necessarily for the better?

And anyway, how did Giovanni & Delia get reborn as a Persian and a Vulpix? [Like, why didn't they retain their "Mystery Dungeon" forms; even if it would have been odd for a Mew to be wandering around].

I really liked the main theme of the novel - is it better for somebody to rule the world, yet most of its citizens are well, or for "nobody" to rule the world, and most of the world is in chaos. Definitely an interesting question to ponder, and I quite enjoyed the way you answered that throughout the book, especially through Delia's main narration.

I would have liked to seen more Giovanni/Ash time, especially since that seemed to be the main focus point [well...at least in the summary of the book], but what happens, happens.

I quite liked the explanation for Pokerus, though the implication was that if the Pokemon didn't catch Pokerus, they'd eventually die? [And seeing how hard it is to catch it in the games, as I've never had a Pokemon infected with Pokerus...]...a lot of the Pokemon would still die due to the virus?

I'm assuming from the future that eventually, Giovanni/Delia's descendents became "Queen" & "Kings" of the world?

Still, great plot, and really long story - I didn't realize it was 112 chapters, [as I had *conveniently* forgot to look at that part] and couldn't really stop reading...(took around 8-ish hours over two days). And I also hope my writing isn't too much of a mess to follow :/
1,018 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »