Reviews for Don't Give Me Diamonds
Axletia Rosonetis chapter 7 . 5/7/2010
I liked the part where Delia's prince turns into a Charmander. XD Not so much for cliffhangers, but I'm excited to see what happens next. :D
The Great Butler chapter 6 . 5/4/2010
Okay, I've finished all six current chapters. There isn't much more I want to say outside of my original comment. You should keep an eye on your tenses, though. I saw them fluctuate a few times.

Good going otherwise.
The Great Butler chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
I just read the first two chapters and I'm hooked. My girlfriend is a Delia/Giovanni shipper, as am I, and I'm really liking your ideas so far.

There's very little to criticize. I do think a few parts are rushed, and there are some minor grammatical errors, but overall, this is impressive.
Crystalgurl101 chapter 6 . 5/3/2010
Aww what a cute chapter! D Poor Delia, the epidemic's now hit Pallet Town. I'm gonna go ahead and say that the egg is Giovanni's Persian. I would add Meowth on the list, but wasnt he born on the streets or something? P

UPDATE SOON! This story is getting very good so far!
DestinyEclipsed chapter 6 . 5/2/2010
Yes, yes, and yes.

I've only recently found this pairing interesting. I like the idea of it...

does that make Silver Ash's brother?

hehe. :)
K. Rynna chapter 6 . 5/2/2010
Can't wait to see what happens next! Update soon!
Axletia Rosonetis chapter 6 . 5/2/2010
*sigh* Giovanni will just never understand the ladies...xD Great chapter, as always. :3
Shade40 chapter 6 . 5/2/2010
I liked that you noticed to create a gym leader for Viridian City. It feels odd for someone other than Giovanni to be the leader, but I suppose it only makes sense that he would be the leader of Team Rocket before he was the Viridian Gym Leader. Other than that, I don't have any other comments. Giovanni does always look so dark-skinned; he must not have learned his lesson of avoiding sunburns!
PhinalPhantasy chapter 6 . 5/2/2010
Very well done on this chapter. I laughed when we found out that the medicine was for pokemon. Also I think the change in Delia's attitude is interesting when the machoke showed up. I hope her work will help Oak out though.
SpicyMangoSlice chapter 6 . 5/2/2010
Aw! I loved the bit where he said he'd protect her!
Lol,the cookie jar expression! Love it!
Cool Delia must have been really smart(Or hungry lol) with the posh resturants take longer thing!
Keep up the good work!
Elsie0o0 chapter 5 . 5/2/2010
Good chapter. I really like the way Giovanni/Delia interact. Take care, Elsie.
SpicyMangoSlice chapter 5 . 5/2/2010
Cool story so far!
PhinalPhantasy chapter 5 . 4/28/2010
This was a fun chapter! I loved the Charmander joke, plus the one about the medicine being "Super Effective." I think you also made one of the funniest typos.

"Now, if you promise to behave I'll rub some anti-burn cream on your back so you don't have to trouble yourself reaching; that is after you've *died* yourself of course!"

It took me a moment to realize she meant dried, but died was believable considering Delia's low opinion of Giovanni.
FudginAshKetchup chapter 5 . 4/27/2010
3 the charmander joke hahahahahahh
K. Rynna chapter 5 . 4/27/2010
great story so far! can't wait to see what soon!
1,019 | « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66 67 .. Last Next »