Reviews for Boys With Girlfriends
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Great Fiction Dude
Guest chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
I'm super sad that this is left here... Such an amazing story thus far, but I'm not sure how I feel about the Sam falling so far from her old self thing... hopefully the master plan to create Seddie will straighten her out :)
Lackadaisical Pajamas chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
Awww you stopped...why? its against the law to leave such an awesome fic unfinished especially when you are just getting to the juicy part! i know this may not work but please be inspired by your waiting (painfully might i add) readers for you to continue this! i wont give up! hope is alive.
littleFrog chapter 4 . 9/19/2011
Why haven't there been some updates? This stpry is one of the most hilarious things I've ever crossed.

I love it. Seriously. It's so damn good.

I love all the thinking and planning behind it (Sam's feelings and her becoming who she's now and Carly's worries about her frriends and her trying to get them back together as friends or even more and the fact that Sam and Freddie were so close until he kind of ruined it - why did he do this? What made him ask this Miley-chick out? Was he scared? I mean he sure was - with the last chapter showing his thoughts about love being logical etc.)

I can't really form the right words to describe how perfect this story is. Everything, every little detail just makes perfect sense plus your awesome style of writing and this sick kind of humour. I love it. I can't not laugh loud reading this. The humour is sometimes subtle and sometimes so obvious. It's implied and it kinda springs into the reades face. It just perfectly toned...

PLEASE consider writing another chapter. This story just has so much potential.

So many fanfiction writer tried to write a "Seddie making there ex'ses jealous"-story but not one is SO good and makes so much sense and is so much fun and thought through.

My heart relly, literally fluttered and clenched reading just the first 4 chapters. Imagin what could happen when the story continues.
iSwagg chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
I dig this so far..Keep it coming. 3

- Korri.
purplebluepink chapter 4 . 8/23/2011
I love this! best *fake boyfriend/girlfriend* story ever! how many chapter is this going to be?
Pathriciab chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
OMG For God's sake I need the continuation of the story. LOL
FallenSnowman chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
Wow! I really love this story, and I think I'd also really like to know more about all the stuff that went on before that stopped them being friends and stuff, even though you have made it pretty clear already.

Great job!

:D
BeautifulDreamer.x chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
I've only just found this story and may I say, I've completely fell in love with it! It's just AH-MAY-ZING!

Please update soon!

You know your good when a four chaptered story gets almost 100 reviews... so congrats! :) You deserve all the reviews you have for this, because it's amazing and so is your writing. I'm so insanely jealous of your writing ability!

Anyway, after that incredibly long review.. i'm gonna leave you alone :P

Faved and Alerted!

-Dreamer
lovesux93 chapter 4 . 5/25/2011
Hahaha I love it!
iSeddie chapter 4 . 5/7/2011
No! Continue writing this? Please? I swear, you could write something completely random and it would still make a great read. Plus you're one of few who actually make me feel anything during a "kiss" scene. I love reading your kiss scenes, they're absolutely perfect. :P pleeease continue, it doesn't sound like you've given up on this one, so I'm going to beg. You deserve as many reviews as you get, you deserve a million more, you just don't know how much talent you have! These seddie fics of yours are honestly the only things putting a smile on my face right now, so thank you for making me happy and cheering me up!
anonymous chapter 4 . 5/3/2011
PLEAAAASE UPDATE! 3 I LOVE THIS STORY! :D
EinIII chapter 4 . 4/5/2011
man this story just draws you in. Love it BTW.
julietlovec chapter 4 . 2/2/2011
I am officially in love with this story you MUST continue! I am going nuts waiting for the next chapter. Once again I love the way you write them the characters are perfect.
Burpin'Burger chapter 4 . 10/29/2010
Wow. I wish I have your brain _ Seriously!

You have such a magic with words that I can't begin how to praise your talent! This story is really different from the others I've read. You have kept Carly, Sam and Freddie, very much in character that I start to believe you're Dan Schneider disguising yourself as a fanfiction author! Hahaha.

Carly always had a thing for conniving clever plans and it's evident in most, if not all, of the episodes. I love that she gets to play that role here again. Of course, it's not the first time someone wrote with this idea but you only made even more believable. I love how she knows the ins and outs of Sam and Freddie's minds and, well, Griffin and Miley's, too. And I especially love how she has her "motherly control" over her best friends like she always does, without being nagging or irritating. I love that she's not selfish and also wants what's best for her best friends (without explicitly telling them so). And yes! I knew she's also kinky! Hahahaha. I love that you embraced that in your story.

I always knew that Sam will end up as the school's most feared delinquent but not being too slutty. She's sexual but not too much, she's a tease and she knows it. I love how her character has evolved after Freddie and Miley got together. It really could happen in reality and I love that put it there. She harbored feelings for Freddie but with Miley hogging him to herself, her consolation is to be cold and meaner to him. Other authors could have made Sam to be completely heartless and a drunkard, not giving a flying f**k but you anchored her down and still made her the Sam we all know and love only a bit edgier. I very much enjoy her sarcastic jabs at Freddie. Always crisp! Hahahaha.

And Freddie. Others would have had Freddie pine for Sam immediately after the failure of a relationship he had with Carly but you didn't delve into that temptation. Instead you kept that thought at the back of his mind but allowing him to settle for another "Carly". I'd like to think you made Miley as a transition into him getting over his superficiality and embrace the unusual and imperfect (that is Sam as his girlfriend). I love how he is full of emotions - desperation, anger, angst and teenage hormones (wait is that an emotion? hahahaha). Again, other writers would poised him as having it all figured out but you took a step backward into him troubling over his conflicting feelings. He is very human, very teenage.

You kept me at the edge of my seat (or bed. hahaha). All in all, I thank you for a worthwhile read you have provided me. I'm very hopeful you will follow this up. Many of your readers would jump for joy if you will :